THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 4, 2017

TRUMP TO DECLARE JERUSALEM ISRAEL'S CAPITAL IN TWELVE DAYS??

This is like the 12 days of Christmas - and Trump is my true love..... :

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5050672,00.html

He is like a bottomless and full bag of wins that just keeps on giving and giving.  Makes Santa look like a mizer, now that I think of it....

I put a plug in for Trump on Sunday during the "Allegiance to Gubmint" pep-talk in SS.  Someone pointed out that we should be good, blind little sheeple and roll over to the whims of all gubmints (because the goons in power are all benevolent and good along with ALL laws that they conjure up..... *sarcasm*).  And because I feel perfectly good about laws validating some guy who declared himself a chick, spending time in the same bathroom with my pre-teen daughters......  Grrrrr......

Of course, I pointed out the case of Helmut Heubner who resisted the nazis using the Branch House mimeograph machine to print resistance flyers during WWII.  Of course, the Branch Prez threw him under the bus for having done so and I believe the young Heubner was swinging from the gallows for his actions, thanks to the SS.

I hope to be worthy enough to be in Heubner's presence and shake his hand one day.  He is a real man.

I garner no respect for a boot licker that bends the knee or gives allegiance to tyranny.  I just move away from them and move on to men/women of principle and virtue.

Pray for Trump and all the good stuff he is doing.  He IS the modern resistance.  Heubner, Assange and Snowden would be proud of him.

Because of this tax reform, I probably saved on the order of $5K this year on my tax bill.  I am loving it.

1 comment:

  1. It may be a bit off topic, but a goody too shoes Millennial Mormon on my Face Book as well as so many others, still have a fixation on calling Trump a sexual predator, apparently has no clue that Trump was not a predator - Bill Clinton is a predator so most likely is Hillary too, considering the still hidden pedophilia.
    Trump behaved poorly with some women but did not force himself upon them. For this, these people voted for a Deep State CIA Lackey Evan McMullen who received at the last minute media attention in Utah, particularly, intended to be a spoiler. No one asks where or how so much media attention and funding for his candidacy came about.

    Most Mormons do not believe in any Deep State, or Secret Combinations in our government even though the Book of Mormon has many warnings for us today, and yet unerringly they believe the story the media and academia use to keep us controlled and conditioned.

    ReplyDelete