THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

THE LOVE OF THOSE WHO PASS OVER

Truly, this is a phenomenon with many people.

I have a co-worker whose husband died after she just about died several times, after her surgery for gangrene in the gut AFTER she had told me I was full of hoo-hoo for believing in a God, AFTER I asked her the question prior to her surgery, if she was prepared to meet God, IF she was one of the ones who did NOT make it successfully through surgery (apparently about 1 in 10,000).

Anyway, her husband appeared to her several times in a like manner and gave many signs from the other side that he is there and that there is life after death.  I will take it down as one of the most bizarre work experiences - hearing her testify that she knows there is a God and that there is more after death - AFTER her callous smackdown of me two years prior to that, for being so stupid and naive to believe in a God.

One more testimony from a different person, with near identical reports:

If you feel so moved speak to him from your heart. He will hear you. Those who have crossed over hear us when we speak to them. 
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
My beloved wife of over 31 years crossed over a month shy 4 years ago. She had had brain tumors for 13 years which finally killed her. She refused all chemo and radiation and only worked with spiritual healers and every few years would need surgery to debulk the tumors regrowth. The doctors were angry that she wouldn't do chemo and radiation but she was adamant. At the end the docs told me no one has lived as long as she did with no deficits (except epilepsy for which she never took enough to stop the seizures which stressed me out no end) and that they now will have to rewrite their text books and re-think their protocols. 
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
Immediately she began waking me up at night calling my name...I would sit up and talk to her and tell her how much I loved and missed her. A day or two later I woke up and was sick to my stomach and threw up in the bathroom sink...suddenly as if she were closely beside me I heard her clearly ask me if I was all right. I told her I was...
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
On Christmas day a month after she crossed over I was meditating out at my sister's home as I was in no mood to be festive or really even to see anyone. Suddenly my wife Faith appeared before me standing looking so beautiful and told me, "I'll wait for you." I will never need another Christmas present again in this lifetime. 
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
She continued to visit me for a time but she knew she needed to move on and has..after her passing I told her to go as high as she could and that I would be OK without her, even though I'm not really and miss her terribly...now since I am awake in the dream/spirit worlds I go see her very often. She is on a very high plane now much higher than my other family who have crossed over. It takes a lot of energy for me to travel to where she is now among the angels. 
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
Anyone can learn to do this and I have taught my best friend who lost his only child 3 weeks after I lost my wife...he has been able to have conscious contact with his daughter which has helped him some...
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe.
I also had a difficult relationship with my father and was frankly relieved when he crossed over...soon I noticed he was still around me...I have made peace with that now...
There are no obstacles to love in the Universe. 
peace and blessing to you and your family...

2 comments:

  1. Who wrote this? I would love to read more of what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'd like to know the source as well and read more.

    ReplyDelete