THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

OUR BANKING HISTORY - "SET UP TO GET GAIN"

My dear wife sent this to me - and I MUST share. This is some of the most important stuff I have ever seen as it shows the machinations of conspiring men to destroy this country and enslave its people. It also clearly explains how each of the U.S. presidential assassinations have occurred in the last 150 years as attempts have been made to wrest the financial grasp on this nation:

CLICK LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs&feature=player_embedded

This is extremely well researched and I find it beyond disturbing.

Every major government that is being toppled right now (excepting Syria) has made an attempt to break out of the world banking system. This includes Libya and Iran. Don't get me wrong, I despise these governments, but they have effectively given the world banking establishments the finger as they used their oil and gold reserves to spike the FRN-based world monetary system.

Once you comprehend it, you will be horrified to know that the organ that has taken over the USA and co-opted the principles of the Constitution is the great whore talked about in Revelations. Folks - we are in it - go ahead and wake up to the awful state of your situation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment