THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A FREE SCHOOL SYSTEM - WHAT BRIGHAM YOUNG HAD TO SAY

TOO GOOD NOT TO SHARE:

"Many of you have heard what certain journalists have had to say about Brigham Young being opposed to free schools. I am opposed to free education as much as I am opposed to taking property from one man and giving it to another who knows not how to take care of it. But when you come to the fact, I will venture to say that I school ten children to every one that those do who complain so much of me. I now pay the school fees of a number of children who are either orphans or sons and daughters of poor people. But in aiding and blessing the poor I do not believe in allowing my charities to go through the hands of a set of robbers who pocket nine-tenths themselves, and give one-tenth to the poor. Therein is the difference between us; I am for the real act of doing and not saying. Would I encourage free schools by taxation? No! That is not in keeping with the nature of our work; we should be as one family, our hearts and hands united in the bonds of everlasting covenant; our interests alike, our children receiving equal opportunities in the school-room and the college." -- Brigham Young


AND MORE:

Socialized education was one of the first major victories that modern political collectivists enjoyed here in these United States, as well as one of ten planks in The Communist Manifesto. Our federal government tried to impose socialized education here in Utah as part of its efforts to forcibly assimilate Utahns into "mainstream" American culture; The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints fought very hard against such public education, but ultimately lost this battle, and ultimately introduced its Seminary program as a fallback measure.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PULL OUR KIDS OUT AND DO THE RIGHT THING - OR AT LEAST GO FOR A VOUCHER SYSTEM WHERE WE CAN CHOOSE WHERE TO SEND OUR KIDS. TO THE STATE PROPAGANDA MACHINES, OR TO A PLACE WHERE THEY LEARN GOOD PRINCIPLE? HITLER WAS A HUGE FAN OF THE STATE SCHOOL SYSTEM - THUS KINDERGARTEN. THE LOGICAL END TO THEIR PROGRAMS WAS TO HAVE MOMMY OFF WORKING IN A FACTORY WHILE UNCLE SCAM WAS FILLING THE KID'S HEAD FULL OF STATIST GARBAGE..... WHAT A GREAT PLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment