THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

IRANIAN MISSILE ATTACK

I thought this was very interesting considering what Sarah Menet had said about the Iranians putting missiles into the air to basically start WWIII. I have a feeling that this gal has a legitimate gift and is not nuttier than a fruit cake as she is not tied into a majority of the stuff you can find on this blog. It is the random stuff that I am always looking for - and this fits the bill. She seems to indicate that we are right on the cusp of all of this stuff happening:


CLICK THIS TO BE TAKEN TO THE YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isYigUBYA10&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. Is the lady on this Utube video Sarah Menet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she is not. I have tried to glean more info on her. Seems to be relatively affluent (not your typical nutjob who does not typically thrive in a worldly sense...) and who seems to be VERY sincere in her study of scripture. She, of course, must have some kind of gift for dreams and visions. She has a job, apparently and has a family. I think someone referred to her as Anne or Anna in one of the videos. She would freak if she read some of the stuff on this blog, because it appears that it would match most of what she is seeing.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should contact her somehow and tell her about your blog. It may reassure her that she is on the right track. I totally believe / scratch that / I totally KNOW that people are given special gifts in these latter days to bless, warn, help God's children. I listened to her and it was interesting. I just have to go on what I "feel" when I am partaking of something heavy from anyone other then the brethren. And just like I did with Sarah Menet, I "connected" with what she had to share. I know for sure that Sarah Menet's book had some truth to it because it changed my life and opened my eyes to the reality of the closeness of the second coming and helped me and my family prepare. The Lord guided me to the person who gave me her book and I had several spiritual experiences connected to getting our family prepared because of it! God bless!

      Delete