THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA

Well, I have been waiting around 8-10 years for this article to come out. I was absolutely peeved when I saw what this fellow went thru, after myself spending three days in a diversity re-education camp which only pushed one side of the agenda:

http://www.king5.com/video?id=136782408&sec=548957

CLICK LINK

Because of this article I read about Kodak's supposed "diversity" program, I began to see America in a steep state of decline. More than eight years later, its no longer a slippery slide down the steep slope; we have gone off the cliff and are in state of gravitational free-fall. Its all about diversity unless you are a follower of Christ and His designs for us in keeping His commandments:

http://www.king5.com/news/technology/Potential-Kodak-bankruptcy-leaves-local-photo-buffs-nostalgic-136782408.html CLICK LINK


If you can't make the connection because you are lost in the political correctness nightmare and do not understand natural consequences and the law of the harvest, I am sorry for you. You will perish with the rest.

I bet the Kodak employee who was fired for his high crime is finally feeling a level of satisfaction. I deal with the same issues regularly..... Its not a good time to be a Christian - who delights in right - in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment