THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

THE ICE BECOMES MUCH THINNER..... EXTRA-JUDICIAL ASSASSINATIONS BY OUR GOVERNMENT

This is not a political blog - but this is so alarming to me, I have to throw it out there....

We know there will be unprecedented levels of persecution against the Saints in the very last days before the Lord comes. He will shorten those days to save the elect from complete destruction.....

I just have to wonder how long it will be before myself and others like me find ourselves a target of this panel that is apparently unconstitutional and completely above the law. Our sacred Constitution truly is hanging by a thread!

CLICK LINK

When do we awake to the awful sense of our situation? My voting this next election cycle is going to be radically different than in the past...... I am looking past the pure BS and shenanigans simply to the candidate that will strictly uphold the Constitution - and puleeeezee, don't say Mitt...... He wouldn't know the difference between a Sunday School manual and a copy of the Constitution. He has gotten the hair on the back of my head up more than once with what has come out of his mouth.....

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on so many levels. Our Constitution has been eroding away for many years now and the financial interests of the world are the ones running the show these days. I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be another serious presidential contender who hasn't been bought and paid for.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather vote for Mitt Romney than the other politics who have shed the truth so much that they only wanted to be in office just to get gain. Mitt is our only chance for a LDS to be in the Presidental office that can make a difference here in America if you feel different then I am sorry to insult you but like I used to say when I vote vote for the lesser of 2 evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No insult here. Maybe Mitt will work out - who knows?? He just seems a little too "establishment" for me - and the liberal press loves him. Go figure....

    ReplyDelete