THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

WHERE DO MINISTERING ANGELS RESIDE?

 A Russian’s (Moldovan’s) Visit to the New Jerusalem 🇮🇱 🇷🇺

The Book of Enoch Vol. 1: Chapter 12 - Cosmic Journey to the New Jerusalem


Now in relation to the New Jerusalem Michael shares a less know account from a man named Ivan Moiseyev. It’s an experience that shares similarities with the visions of Enoch, John, and even Joseph Smith. Ivan was a Russian soldier during the Cold War. The story Michael shares is a transcription from a voice-recorded interview Ivan did with his family while on leave in May of 1972. Michael relates that Ivan would be beaten to death two months later by command of his superior officers because of his faith in Jesus Christ. His experience took place one cold winter in a Siberian training camp. Because of his beliefs, Ivan had been forced to remain outside in only his summer uniform for five hours. Everyone else was asleep when he was finally allowed to return to his barracks. After lying down to go to sleep, he had the following experience:


‘Suddenly an angel appeared to me and said: "Vanya, get up!" I thought it was a dream. I got up, and I don't remember how I dressed. I flew off with him upwards. We did not fly through the door or window, but the ceiling and the roof of the barracks opened up before us and we flew to another planet.


The angel said to me, "On this planet you will follow behind me, since here you do not have any knowledge of how things are." I consented, and followed after him We went over a great expanse of grass and arrived at a brook. The angel crossed the brook, but I was afraid. He asked me, "Why do you fear?" "Serpents," I said. "Don't be afraid; you are with me. Here it is not as on earth. Here there are no serpents."


I crossed over after him. There he showed to me the apostle John. He flew over to me and told me through the angel how life was on this planet. This planet was illuminated better than on earth in the daytime, though I saw no sun anywhere...


When we went further, the angel said, "We have traveled a long way and you are tired." We sat under a large tree and rested. The angel told me, "I wish to show you the heavenly city, the New Jerusalem, but if you actually see it as it is, you cannot remain alive. There is still much work for you left on earth. We will fly together to another planet, and I will show you only the light of this city so you will know, while yet alive, that there actually is a New Jerusalem." We flew to the other planet. I saw high mountains. Between the mountains was a deep canyon. The angel lowered me into this canyon and said, "Look upward and you will see this light." I looked and saw a light brighter than the sun, brighter than the arc of an electric welder. I really thought I would be blinded, but the angel said, "Nothing will happen to you: look." And I looked.’ (Vanya,A True Story by Myrna Grant 154 & 155)


“Ivan's account is fascinating on so many levels. For one, it has nothing to do with traditional Christian teachings. Secondly, he describes traveling with this angel right through the barracks ceiling, precisely how Joseph Smith described the Angle Moroni coming into his cabin. Third, he traveled to another planet that he was told was unlike Earth because of its absence of serpents. I believe this is an acknowledgment that there were no evil spirits in this other world. Fourth, he saw John the Revelator in the flesh upon another planet. While John spoke to Ivan, Ivan did not share what John talked about other than that it was about the things that were happening on that planet. - Interestingly enough, in a portion of the account I excluded for brevity, Ivan also saw Moses but had no interaction with him. Both John and Moses are translated beings. According to Joseph Smith, the primary purpose of translated beings is to administer the gospel to beings on other worlds. That is exactly what Ivan saw happening.” - MBR

No comments:

Post a Comment