THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

BACKLASH OVER NOT GETTING THE VACKSEEN

This is a diary entry (dual purpose blog....haha):

So, I was working on a project out in the driveway one evening last week when a good friend came roaring into the driveway to announce that my Aunt was dying and that I must go see her immediately to try and save her.

This gal is anti jab and so is her sister that died from complications of it (perfectly healthy and fine 75 year old gal).  I have to say that her untimely death threw me a little.  Her husband had just died of complications from dementia and it may have been that her immune system was down from the stress of that (along with her diabetes) and she went in for oxy and was gone in a few days.  All I can say is that it simply must have been her time to go.  I was kind of miffed - because she was a real activist and an integral part of my local posse of fighters.

We went to a few small-time protests here in Cardston together.  She was fun.

So, anyway - with this history - she rushed over a little melodramatic not wanting to lose another contemporary 70+ year old.  My wife and I grabbed our finger tip oxymeter and raced over to find her sitting in the front room and completely winded with an oxy tank next to her.  She was dressed in her underwear and bra because it was too hot in her house.  She was complaining that her screen door would not lock (she likes to feel safe), so I fiddled with the lock to see what the problem was.  She made it very clear she did not want "strangers" in her house, though she did recognize my wife and I from her statements.  I suspect that she may be suffering from early dementia as she will often repeat herself within the same hour (same stories, etc).  She is pretty spry - but the clutch is slipping (as with us all in some form or another...).  On top of that, she was very low on her oxy levels (in the 80's) even with the oxy tank supplying her through a cannula.  As bad as I was post-intubation in the hospital (in recovery).

So, while our septagenarian friend was inside with her ministering to her needs, we were on the step.  Know your place....  We offered to help where we could and then determined that her son (who is a doctor in the States) needed to be made fully aware of her situation.  He is the only one she will listen to and she was disoriented and VERY cantankerous as most of us would get in a hypoxic state.  We determined to go to her niece's house and get the Doctor's contact information since she has not proferred that since she moved to Cardston - and we have tried to get it so we can keep him up to date on her info since she is a widow and lives alone and clearly has reached out to us for help many times when sick or otherwise.  She needs monitoring - and I would suspect her son should see that and step up.  My wife has been heroic in helping her get groceries and take care of other errands.  I have helped out around the house, etc.  Until last summer.

Last summer (after the second "encyclical from HQ"), she was talking to my wife while on a walk and my Aunt point-blanked her and asked her why she did not follow the Prophet and get her jab (me included).  My wife pointed out our stance which is that we have followed Russell M. Nelson in receiving our own personal revelation which was a solid NO.  My personal feelings at the time (and still are) is that we are literally in the middle of the fulfillment of Isaiah 28 and we are seeing so many coming down with bizarre symptoms (heart attacks at 25, autoimmune disorders, nasty blood clot growths found in autopsies, etc and all in people who have been recently jabbed).  She was pretty confrontational and called us out on our stance and then pretty much cut all contact for the next 9 months until now.

I guess she may have drank a little too much of the MSM purple koolaid and thinks we might just get her sick and kill her due to us being "lesser" unvackseenated" (even though the injections are perfectly "safe and effective"...).

So, in the melee of us going over to her place to save her from certain death, she neglects to tell us that she has recently been to see the doctor over having actually gotten the Covid (not from us!).  Probably from the recent plane ride she took along with those sheeple on the international flight who all have the "safe and effective" shot....  So, she hands me back my oxy meter and I, not knowing it was infected, put it on my finger to check my levels (without disinfecting it).  The next day, I was flat on my back once again (this is the second time she has not disclosed her medical status and gotten us all sick).  I bounced back after one day - but yeah....  Go figure.  The un-jabbed sinner got mildly sick from the jabbed and quite pious and quite sick "follower" of the Prophet....

As a former nurse, she should know that you need to announce your status to those who are not sick with your particular strain.  Sheesh....

Then, the clincher.  She contacted our mutual friend to let her know that the apostate nephew and niece were not welcome in her home....  Whoa!  That is majorly Pharisaical!  Well, quite frankly, I generally have a rule that I do not keep company with dense people that are arrogant.  I had to cut off a sibling for such behavior - and for causing a ruckus and contention wherever she goes.  She is also a blog stalker and will likely pass this info along to our Aunt during weekly gossip sessions.  Which is so hilarious as she is truly not a follower of Jesus, let alone of President Nelson....

So yeah.  I mean my Aunt gets points for trying - but major mark downs for poor execution.

What does a nephew do?


1 comment:

  1. Establishment are pushing a new variant again with a new wave. Yes, I don't doubt that if people who take the mrna supposing, even if a few of these people maybe 10% got the real mrna and others maybe silane or a some other flue shot, it is going to spread to the rest of the population and we wouldn't have a clue where it came from. The mrna as well as flu shots diminish a persons immune system. Of course we have the developer of Moderna's mrna, admits that it is designed to hack into our rna which also will effects our dna - in theory I would suppose, considering there are no studies of this experimental drug.

    My family members are united in believing that mine and my wife's flu/cold is the covid. Even though we don't have all the symptoms of the original covid 19 - it doesn't matter, we are terrible people if we should be around other people that we could infect. They have no interest in hearing any other view or perspective. Everyone believes in what the media tells us and ignore the science that the unpopular doctors, virologists, and scientists attempt to warn us. The excuse that these people are just trying to garner attention to themselves. Well yes, there is a penalty to pay when they have lost jobs, positions, respect, or whatever influence they might have found by attempting to warn the people.

    These cool aid drinkers we live among, do no personal research, they believe what ever information the media complex relays to them. After all, how could so many people be lying to us, government or industry would have used the best scientists to develop these vacs. - Oddly enough I don't know of any scientist except for Moderna's figure head developer who have developed these shots, I only hear and see figure heads telling us how wonderful these vac's are.

    I believe that those who are most likely to see a problem here are the same people who researched and recognize that 911 had to be our government's doing. And tend to look deeper as government cannot be trusted in anything.

    My symptoms stated a couple days after arriving in TX from UT
    I had a nasty headache and achy joints or muscles in my back where I had jabs of pain shoot into my head every 10 or 15 minutes. Then it morphed into the sinuses and now to my lungs as most colds go for me with little appetite. I could do better with this if I would cut out breads and sugar and get more Vit D, sunlight. My wife was hit harder with no appetite and weakness with cough. These could be a variant of the covid,
    that we got from jackasses who got the shots and spread it around. Masks can't protect us from spike proteins or viruses except for coming in contact with people who breath or spit on you. At least this is the way things used to work years before Fauci started twisting the information and changing it every other month. I find it disturbing that we as a people now, know next to nothing as to how these diseases are spread, with so much Fauci confusion. Point is. we are all vulnerable and easily exposed and our only defense is to eat proper foods, get rid of the chips and fat engendering foods, sugars, breads. Supposedly the dandelion tea prevents the spike protein from binding with our cellular structure. Sometimes the Lord will provide simple things for our defense. When we had the church wide fast, within one week Hydroxychloroquine became a known as a universal protection. How many people looked not upon Moses Snake symbol, because of he simple way.

    ReplyDelete