THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

ONE FOOT IN BABYLON - A CAUTIONARY TALE AND A WITNESS OF EJ WOOD

 So, I have an old acquaintance with whom I have been in a FB squabble.  He is a perfectly nice fellow and was a bishop a few years back.  His father was my pseudo father when I was growing up, as well as my Scout Master until the dad declared the Church false over DNA (since disproven) and used it as an excuse to the leave the church and his wife and go and cheat on her with an old girlfriend.....  We have a lot of history.  Our differences are that he is a "mushy in the middle" type of guy; even for a bishop.  He is a financial services person and I believe he has done quite well in that field of skimming percentages.  I despise most of the money services field.

We first tangled back in 2008 when I was talking financial collapse when the next one hit (I think we might be about to enter it with this fake plannedemic).  I told him then that it would be bigger than the Great Depression with the dollar collapse, etc.  He told me to tone it down because it was bad for his business.  Don't wanna scare the chickens, you know.  They might molt....  If the goose is freaked out, it might not keep laying the golden egg.

Roger P. was the kind of guy who was super social like his father and really tried to keep everyone happy - a real people pleaser.  Among his peer group (and mine, they were all a year or two younger), were Tal Bachman of famous LDS apostate fame and Jake S. who got into some sort of trouble with one of the young ladies in YW and he never shook (repented fully of) the bad spirit that this brought into his life.

I was an outsider to the posse.  I was more interested in school, my own social circles and preparing for college than to try and break into the clique of the younger guys in the Priests Quorum back in the day.  They all went to a different high school than I did.  But I observed the goings on of that group.

So, this fellow does not like my Bensonite, tough love approach with people (tell them where they are out of the way).  He is more of a kid glove, coddler kind of guy.  I never have been.  I think this approach is what has killed the Millennials and turned them into limp-wristed social justice basement dwellers (attracted to part time gigs throwing molotov cocktails for George Soros) instead of people who can survive on their own and become married, productive members of society.  True contributors instead of drags on society.

Anyway, yeah.  When called out on my approach, I fire back with the usual rhetoric for the lefty crowd:

Roger, I think this is best. Our approaches are radically different. I do not do well with the “all is well in Zion” crowd. Many, with one foot in Babylon in such things as the financial or medical sectors, do not see the fact that all these things must come to an end. This includes many constructs of government. All telestial constructs that will soon find their end as we move to a higher end of terrestrial/millennial living.
My encouragement is to pull the one foot out of the old world. Do not cling to things or parties; they will fail you. Be ready for big changes, as President Nelson has said.

Roger
sent
a day ago

Iraq, don’t be such a twig. You continue to totally not understand me one bit yet you continue to put me into one category after another. You are not God and do not know everything. In your various writings you mention your Bishop often. I’ll tell you what, you have your Bishop call me and tell me that there has been no discussions of calming down your self righteous approach and I’ll leave you alone.

You sent
a day ago

Roger, I have never been called a twig before! A branch or a trunk but not a twig! 😉
Hey, I had a remarkable experience in the Seattle Temple where I was called to open my mouth of warning and never let up. My style is different, but as on my mission, it produced much good fruit. Straight, direct talk. Not coddling. Kelly and I are similar; but his tin foil hat is made from a thinner gauge aluminum.
Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying the blog. Please read up on Bishop Koyle. He is one I quote a lot.

Roger
sent
a day ago

I have never read your blog as you mention him often in your posts. Once again you just have your Bishop call me because I guarantee the type of visit I’m talking about has been had. Your approach, regardless of how you feel is inspired is not good. As done with me, if people don’t see it your way you diss them and leave them in hour self righteous way and move on. Not very Christlike.

You sent
a day ago

Not much unlike the admonition of Christ of those who reject your testimony to dust the feet and move on. One of our greatest backward tendencies is to see the squishy, koombiah side of Christ. All the while ignoring the tree on the side of the road that was cursed for producing no fruit 🍎 as well as an entire discourse in Matthew 24 about how ‘He’ would destroy the beloved people and temple within one generation or 40 year period. The same thing will happen to SLC, in the near future. I think the temple will survive the shaking, not because of anything that man has done, but because of the actions of the Lord and maybe a request by Brigham. We have to learn to rely more on the Lord instead of the arm of the flesh.
Anyway, yes you are on the eve of destruction of our social, governmental, monetary and even religious systems. Great will be the fall thereof. I am looking forward to it. We have persisted in the filth far too long.

Roger
sent
a day ago

There you go again, placing the same responsibility the Savior had while on the earth onto your own shoulders. You are not a judge like him nor do you have any responsibility remotely close to him, correct? I can say when called to be a Bishop, the weight of the mantle is not only heavy but also falls with a very deep respect to the power. Instantly one knows it’s not their power to play with. Being a judge in a congregation is a divine responsibility that comes with a calling, a sustaining, and a setting apart. The First Presidency even sent me a certificate illustrating the importance of this. I think it’s all to remind me to do my responsibilities in a divine Christlike way, but to never think I was Christ. When I was released, the second the sustaining of my release happened the weight was gone. It was heavy and never not there in over 5 years yet at that moment it was gone. It felt wonderful knowing that it was now someone else’s responsibility and I had an instant love for that man and respect.
That’s the way it’s done in the church. When someone tries to judge without the proper authority or with a so called self appointment, it’s not right. So I continue to go back to my point. If you want any credibility to your calling in life, the one you keep spewing cane from God, then show me the authority. That’s the way it’s done in the church and no other way. You keep proving my point by avoiding this point. Show me your authority.
You also continue to name drop. Kelly this time. I unfollowed Kelly long ago for similar reasons. You say you’re similar to him. You are in some ways and not in others.
You both seem to think you’re smarter than anyone else and you both think your words should be heard by all. You both also hide behind ridiculous notions of ‘my way is unique’ or is have to say it like it is’ or whatever which is nothing more than saying ‘my poop don’t stink!’ The arrogance you both share is ugly and I think judgement will come hard as you both will be responsible for the example you set online as members of the church.
There is at least one difference between you and Kelly though. Even though you both share such arrogance Kelly has never professed that his need to be an ass comes from divine authority, inspiration, or revelation.
Your so called revelation is yours only and applies to no one else until you have the proper authority.
Now, like I said. I look forward to being proven wrong. You can disregard my request yet again and spew something new about the end of the world but it means nothing to me. Just have your Bishop call me. My number is 509-XXX-XXXX. He can tell me that you have had no discussions with leadership about your rogue and disgusting way of beating down those who don’t think you are God.

You sent
a day ago

Hmmm... interesting point of view. I would love for you to have a chat with my Bishop, though that would likely be out of order as you no longer carry the mantle.
I find your thinking very Pharisaical. Likely, you would have been among those clamouring to take down Samuel on the wall or even Lehi as he was a “rogue” among other greats of the time. Possibly even Jesus himself, as he was considered a rogue. Your first complaint with me was brusquely taking on a strident anti-Mormon in Tal. Then taking on our corrupt money changers. Might you not have been among those at the tables in the temple when Christ visited? I believe ALL of those systems will collapse. Scripture backs that view. For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, it is obvious.
Look, I am not here to argue. Contention is not of Christ. I am here to defend a scriptural view, as unpopular as that is. Read the last 5 chapters of 2 Nephi. Pray for discernment. It is liberating to see things as they are. Those who cannot will perish with the wicked, just as those in the Temple perished when the Roman soldiers set fire 🔥 to it.

Roger
sent
23 hours ago

Samuel was called of God, as was Lehi, and even the Savior. My need to be a Bishop to talk to yours is stupid. My only suggesting there is to verify you have been ‘called of God’ in your capacity as screamer of truth on the internet. As a matter of fact, you can give him permission to talk to anyone, even a high counselor in a different stake where he can verify you aren’t crazy and that you have been given direction to act the way you do as a bully to non believers.
I think I would have believed Samuel, Lehi and evening the Savior then. For the same reason I believe current leadership. That’s the key though. They were all leadership!!!
You often try to classify me as some non believer supporting the Tal’s of the world. Ironically, like I have said many times but you chose to lift your nose and not listen, I agree way more with what you say than you think. I don’t support Tal, but it’s also not my place to try beating him down and then suggesting to the rest of the world my accomplishments. You look like an idiot and it only fuels the fire of the Tal’s of the world. Quite frankly, watching your behavior makes me want the end to come quicker so I can stop seeing such self righteous attitudes.
As I continue to say. Your doctrine isn’t the problem, you and your self proclaimed prophetous attitude is.

You sent
23 hours ago

Interesting perspective. I remember telling you over a decade ago that the system would come down. I remember getting the response back to be quiet because it is bad for business. I cannot help but imagine what it might have been like for those in the Temple who sold turtledoves and lambs who realized that their business was under threat because of the ravings of one lunatic, Jesus; who said the Law was being done away with as a result of the New Testament that He had instituted. Their livelihood had, in a few statements, become obsolete. The medical establishment, the financial establishment, even the Church as we now know it, will all be done away as the Millennial model comes into play. As a correction, we know nothing about Samuel the Lamanite (as to what authority he may have possessed, etc), other than he was a Lamanite and his first name. When people got angry about his ravings, he split and did not stick around to give out more detail about himself. As I said before, I have a position and we likely will never agree. My admonition is to read 2 Nephi. When I realized the Book of Mormon was for ME and not for the "errant" Catholics or Protestants or others that might not ever set eyes on the Book, it changed everything for me.

You sent
23 hours ago

20 And the Gentiles are lifted up in the apride of their eyes, and have bstumbled, because of the greatness of their cstumbling block, that they have built up many dchurches; nevertheless, they eput down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own flearning, that they may get gain and ggrind upon the face of the poor.
21 And there are many churches built up which cause aenvyings, and bstrifes, and cmalice.
22 And there are also secret acombinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the bdevil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and cworks of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever.
23 For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in adarkness.
24 He doeth not aanything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he bloveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw call men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.
25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: aCome unto me all ye bends of the earth, cbuy milk and honey, without money and without price.
26 Behold, hath he commanded any that they should adepart out of the synagogues, or out of the houses of worship? Behold, I say unto you, Nay.
27 Hath he commanded any that they should not partake of his asalvation? Behold I say unto you, Nay; but he hath bgiven it free for all men; and he hath commanded his people that they should persuade all men to crepentance.
28 Behold, hath the Lord commanded any that they should not partake of his goodness? Behold I say unto you, Nay; but aall men are privileged the one blike unto the other, and none are forbidden.
29 He commandeth that there shall be no apriestcrafts; for, behold, priestcrafts are that men preach and set bthemselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get cgain and dpraise of the world; but they seek not the ewelfare of Zion.
30 Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have acharity, which bcharity is clove. And except they should have charity they were nothing. Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.
31 But the alaborer in bZion shall labor for Zion; for if they labor for cmoney they shall perish.

You sent
23 hours ago

More amazing verses: For behold, I am God; and I am a God of amiracles; and I will show unto the bworld that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I cwork not among the children of men save it be daccording to their faith.
24 And again it shall come to pass that the Lord shall say unto him that shall read the words that shall be delivered him:
25 aForasmuch as this people draw near unto me with their mouth, and with their lips do bhonor me, but have removed their chearts far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the dprecepts of men—
26 Therefore, I will proceed to do a amarvelous work among this people, yea, a bmarvelous work and a wonder, for the cwisdom of their wise and dlearned shall perish, and the eunderstanding of their fprudent shall be hid.
27 And awo unto them that seek deep to hide their bcounsel from the Lord! And their works are in the cdark; and they say: Who seeth us, and who knoweth us? And they also say: Surely, your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the dpotter’s clay. But behold, I will show unto them, saith the Lord of Hosts, that I eknow all their works. For shall the work say of him that made it, he made me not? Or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, he had no understanding?
28 But behold, saith the Lord of Hosts: I will show unto the children of men that it is yet a very little while and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field; and the afruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest.
29 aAnd in that day shall the bdeaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.
30 And the ameek also shall increase, and their bjoy shall be in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
31 For assuredly as the Lord liveth they shall see that the aterrible one is brought to naught, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off;
32 And they that make a man an aoffender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the bgate, and cturn aside the just for a thing of naught.

You sent
23 hours ago

And they shall contend one with another; and their priests shall contend one with another, and they shall teach with their alearning, and deny the bHoly Ghost, which giveth utterance.
5 And they adeny the bpower of God, the Holy One of Israel; and they say unto the people: Hearken unto us, and hear ye our precept; for behold there is cno God today, for the Lord and the Redeemer hath done his work, and he hath given his power unto men;
6 Behold, hearken ye unto my precept; if they shall say there is a miracle wrought by the hand of the Lord, believe it not; for this day he is not a God of amiracles; he hath done his work.
7 Yea, and there shall be many which shall say: aEat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die; and it shall be well with us.
8 And there shall also be many which shall say: aEat, drink, and be bmerry; nevertheless, fear God—he will cjustify in committing a little dsin; yea, elie a little, take the advantage of one because of his words, dig a fpit for thy neighbor; there is gno harm in this; and do all these things, for tomorrow we die; and if it so be that we are guilty, God will beat us with a few stripes, and at last we shall be saved in the kingdom of God.
9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, afalse and vain and bfoolish cdoctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark.
10 And the ablood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.
11 Yea, they have all gone out of the away; they have become bcorrupted.
12 Because of apride, and because of bfalse teachers, and cfalse doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.
13 They arob the bpoor because of their fine sanctuaries; they rob the poor because of their fine clothing; and they persecute the meek and the poor in heart, because in their cpride they are puffed up.
14 They wear astiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and bwhoredoms, they have all cgone astray save it be a dfew, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are eled, that in many instances they do ferr because they are taught by the precepts of men.
15 O the awise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the bpride of their chearts, and all those who preach dfalse doctrines, and all those who commit ewhoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, fwo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!
16 Wo unto them that aturn aside the just for a thing of naught and brevile against that which is good, and say that it is of no worth! For the day shall come that the Lord God will speedily visit the inhabitants of the earth; and in that day that they are cfully ripe in iniquity they shall perish.
17 But behold, if the inhabitants of the earth shall repent of their wickedness and abominations they shall not be destroyed, saith the Lord of Hosts.
18 But behold, that great and aabominable church, the bwhore of all the earth, must ctumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof.
19 For the kingdom of the devil must ashake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the bdevil will grasp them with his everlasting cchains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;
20 For behold, at that day shall he arage in the bhearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good.
21 And others will he apacify, and lull them away into carnal bsecurity, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the cdevil dcheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.
22 And behold, others he aflattereth away, and telleth them there is no bhell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful cchains, from whence there is no deliverance.
23 Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be ajudged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a blake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.
24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at aease in Zion!
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!
26 Yea, wo be unto him that ahearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!
27 Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we aneed no more!
28 And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are aangry because of bthe truth of God! For behold, he that is built upon the crock dreceiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.
29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we aneed bno more of the word of God, for we have enough!
30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, aprecept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn bwisdom; for unto him that creceiveth I will give dmore; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.
31 Cursed is he that putteth his atrust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the bprecepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.
32 aWo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and bcome unto me; for mine carm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

You sent
23 hours ago

More: 10 For the atime speedily cometh that the Lord God shall cause a great bdivision among the people, and the wicked will he cdestroy; and he will dspare his people, yea, even if it so be that he must edestroy the wicked by fire.

So yeah.  This is how I do battle.  I think his motives are mostly good - but pandering to his apostate friends (former members of our quorum) who despise all those who have gone before flinging the most acrimonious poo about Joseph and Brigham (most all of which has been shown to be false even decades ago), is not my idea of how to go about it.  I had to swat down the Cardston apostate for the same reasons.  Timidly trying to defend against each turd they fling at me is useless.  I go on the attack and directly for the jugular.  The only way to go.

Pandering to the constructs of Babylon?  Not the way going forward.  It must all come to naught.  Even the medical device fields, Boeing, Viking, pharmaceuticals will ALL go away in the Millennium as we actually use the fullness of the Priesthood that we (who make it), will be possessors of; by virtue of an outgrowth of our dire circumstance which is soon to come about.  In our extremity, we will come to know our God and who we really are.  It is either that, or be swept.  We either Hear Him and follow the Spirit, or we lose the mortal battle of physicality and find ourselves on the other side of this corporeal realm.

I was talking with the g-grandson of EJ Wood last night and he has told me even the liberals are panicking and buying guns to defend themselves.  The very ones who decried them; now seeking them out.  My friend has a brother who is a re-loader.  The 9mm ammo he reloads is going at several hundred percent markup.  People are contacting him daily about moving up to Cardston and getting out of the States.  Folks, it is getting real out there.  It is no longer fun and games.

My friend's father, who was 20+ when EJ Wood died, spoke very clearly of hearing his grandpa speak of the million+ people that will be here in Cardston and points eastward (after they are cleansed of the slothful Latter-day Aints).  When I asked my friend what brought him to Cardston from the States and began reciting my spiel there in the EQ room, his father (who was patiently waiting in a wheelchair) suddenly perked up and began to recite what EJ had told him.  I was able to get a firsthand account from this man before he died a few months later.  Former GE engineer and Stake President bearing his witness to the prophetic word of a prolific leader in this area.  

EJ had a fullness of the Priesthood like Iohani Wolfgramm and others I am still yet to be made aware of.  He exercised many gifts with power and was universally loved here in Cardston.

1 comment:

  1. I look at the United States and I see there the consequences of a people, once very faithful, turn their backs on the very God that gave them freedom. It is in the prophecy that the Gentile nation is going to fall...and we are seeing the beginning of that fall.

    If Trump wins (and I feel like he is going to win--the momentum is currently on his side), there is going to be so much division and anger from the left. There will be anger from the right if Biden wins, however it will pale in comparison to the left if Trump wins.

    I have seen the left operate. I have no problem in calling myself a classical liberal. But the left is more illiberal than what they accuse Trump of being. The only thing a true liberal demands is maximum freedom and a government that looks out after human rights. The left doesn't care about that, except as a means to obtain power, and once they obtain power, they then pretend that they never said it, and proceed to reign with blood and horror on this earth.

    You live in leftism for a while, and you start to see the lies. The BLM crowd up there and the pro-abortion (their words; they no longer mask their intentions down here) greenscarves and rainbows down here advocate one and the same ideology. Their arguments are very easy to deconstruct with facts and logic, even if it hurts their feelings.

    ReplyDelete