THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

AN INTERESTING DREAM! A PORTEND OF A FUTURE EVENT??

I am in Victoria, BC on business and to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary.  My wife and I honey-mooned here 25 years ago as poor college kids with not enough money to stay in the Empress.  It was a major downer for me that I could not put my wife up in style at the time.  It has been fun to come back and have my company pay for some of the best digs and food and enjoy them, while not worrying about the bill so much.  But it has been "not so much" for me, as I have had a stomach bug all week.

So, getting up in the night to destroy the porcelain multiple times every night has been no fun - for me, or the maid.....  I am up again "running" the drill - but I had an interesting dream which I have never had before.  It was quite vivid - and made me glad to be up when I would rather be enjoying an amazing mattress.

I was in my car and looking south (the sun was in that direction).  I can't remember what I was doing, other than I had stopped in a road in a housing subdivision where no houses had been built (the view was unobstructed in front of me).  As I looked southward, there was a light haze or cloud and it lit up dimly (as if there were lightning in the cloud).  This happened several times - and each time, I studied it more intensely, trying to figure out what it was that I was witnessing.

The third or fourth time, it went for real (probably because it was closer to me - about 100 miles).  The flash was distinct and I immediately knew it was a nuclear blast.  My thought was, "Shut your eyes", and I did.  When it went, my first instinct was to put the car in reverse and try to get to cover - but then I rationalized that I would never get to a spot of cover before a pressure wave would hit (I was in a flat area with no terrain features).  So, I kept the car in the best aerodynamic attitude (yes, I think this way in my dreams.....) facing the center of the blast, and waited.  After several seconds, I realized that the blast and rising column of dust, etc was huge - but I was far enough away that I was fine.  I left the car running - and sat there a little while longer to see if the engine would stall and it did not.   For some reason, EMP was not an issue like I suspected it would be.

My next thought was that I had not disconnected the batteries on my other cars like I ought to have - and I was upset about my lack of following a prompting I have had - out of dreamland, for some time.  Time to do some investigation into quick release battery terminals, so I do not need tools every time I want to do something like this for winter storage or for EMP-proofing a critical vehicle.

I then woke up for my third bathroom run of the night......

Poor maid.....  This is why they invented tips, I guess......

2 comments:

  1. Raspberry leaf tea, is the best remedy I have found for stomach bugs and norovirus....and others in the house can drink as a preventative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you can get paragoric up in Canada, we can't get it here in the states for sometime. Our family always used to take it with us on trips. It works right away. I tried some Chinese medicine called Po Chai Pills. I think FDA is trying to get rid of it as well. Government really want's us indefensible.

    ReplyDelete