THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WOW - DREAMS OF THE LAST DAYS

If this gal is anywhere close to reality, we are pretty much toast!


My heartfelt apologies for the length. You'll have to save this one for when you've got an extra hour.

I participate in a few LDS-centric last days groups. Some I left a few years ago because I never felt the Spirit there or gained anything. Recently, however, they had a new member join who refuses to identify herself or provide an email address. She only communicates via the groups. She claims some pretty detailed dreams and that she's never been allowed to share it until now. Her posts have generated quite a lot of activity and buzz on those sites, re-energizing them. For whatever they're worth, I've collected them (warts, spelling errors and all) and pasted them below for your consideration, rejection, insight, etc.

Some are a bit out of context because I posted only her replies to questions, but I think you'll get the drift.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
herendair         to Last-Days-Even. 2/16/05 (4 days ago)

Hi Alva, in response to yours and DOCS request, I feel I should Share a few things. First of all, I'm rarely allowed to do this. As I prayed about it, I feel that I do need to share these things now. Recently I have been shown that events have been "moved up". I have never been given timelines in the past, as agency is such a deciding factor as to the timing of events. Often what I have been shown has not always been in a particualar order. I do know things arent going to happen all at once. The first big event I was Shown was an earthquake along the Wasatch front,It was an 8.3, possibly up to an 8.6 And it began in SLC, right at the temple, oddly little was dammaged there,This part reminds me of a scripture, but I dont know the reference, it says..." at my house shall it begin"? This earthquake causes massive damage and death,I think its in late summer. I saw, both the deer creek and jordonelle dams break taking out cars houses etc... in its path, trees and water rocks and debri everywhere. In provo streets were so broken up there was fires, broken water pipes, and gas mains People died from the large glass shards from the Nuskin building as its windows broke. In Salt Lake I saw the mall across from temple square, gangs everywhere, people living in the parking garage with little fires to keep warm, people were dying in the streets, I saw one doctor with tears in his eyes, look up from his work in the street, he was completely overwhelmed at the mass of dead and dieing. A Hospital made of red brick on the east bench of SLC collapsed, It was the entire north wing that went.By where the old salt palace used to be, I also saw the north end of the structure collapse into rubble. I don't know salt lake very well but It was near symphony hall and I think the Delta center. At this point I saw blood running in the streets, it was Horrible. I watched a great big crack open up on the west end of the great salt lake and the lake poured into it. I also saw the refinery stacks on the south of the lake topple over, the lake was burning. People everywhere were homeless, the government set up shelters at hill air force base, and camp williams, micron, and lots of other places, DONT EVER GO TO THOSE !!!!!!! they become death camps I wached people get the mark of the beast there. It was just like the old small pox vaccine, a little white gun, they put them in the persons right hand then entered personal info on the person into a computer then scanned it just like at the supermarket. In the bacek corner I saw a small groutp of decenters they had on blue jumpsuits.. the others were a kind of orange color. I watched them strap the decentors on a gurney and put the mark in their fore head as a sign to everyone of their rebellion. I could go on and on. this is only the very beginning, while these things were happening in Utah the rest of the country was having violent weather and soon things went to marshal law. this post is waaay long. I'll share more as I can, but perhaps specific questions would be better than relating the whole book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gentile Man         to Last-Days-Even. 2/16/05 (4 days ago)

Herendair:

I also have seen a massive earthquake in SLC. It was so big I expected the Conference center to go down but it didn't. When I asked where the quake was centered I was given the answer "California".

I fear that at least one of the major quakes that many have seen hitting Utah is actually a California quake that is so massive that it still hits SLC at an 8 to 9 magnitude.

Did you ever ask where the quake(s) you have seen were centered? Just comparing notes...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allenjulie_85236         to Last-Days-Even. 2/17/05 (3 days ago)

I have been a lurker for many months but this subject has caused me to come out in the open. My Last Days physical preparation are as follows.

Fuel: Six 20-gallon propane bottles used on a natural gas oven/stove that has been converted to propane. This propane has a mechanical thermostat for the oven. Many natural gas/propane ovens these days have electric thermostats which are worthless if the power goes out. Each propane bottle will operate the stove for our family of five approximately 2 to 3 months.

I used to have stored 300 gallons of diesel fuel for our six VW diesel Rabbits but I kept having problems with water getting in the fuel because the storage containers I used were purchased because of price rather than functionality. I should have spent a little more money and bought the right storage containers in the first place. VW made the diesel Rabbits between 1978 and 1984. I drive Rabbit diesels for several reasons.

1. They are easy to work on and I can do all the maintenance myself. 2 They have mechanical fuel injection rather than electronic. No computers, so I don't have to take them to the dealer for interogation of the computer codes. 3. Parts are still plentiful and cheaper than every foreign car currently manufactured. 4. They get 45 to 50 MPG 5. Diesel fuel is easier to store than gasoline. 6. During a nuclear attack, the EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) generated by the blast will fry any transitor and diode not "hardened" against such attacks. (The military's computers are hardened against EMP.) Any computer controlled device will cease to operate; such as personal computers, power stations, ATM's, all modern cars, city water supply systems and gas stations. Diesel Rabbits have no computer controlled ignition or injection. These vehicles should still run after a nuclear attack. My next project is to purchase a hose and battery operated electric pump that could be mounted to my diesel Rabbit pickup. Since gas stations will no longer operate after a attack, I want to be able to pull up to a gas station, insert my hose into the underground tanks and pump either diesel or gas out of them.

Food: My food storage will last approximately 2 years. It is a mixture of both wet and dry food from the Church Cannery, canned goods from Costco and Safeway, MRE's, and Ama-Ama Products. Most of my wheat and dry goods is in #10 cans rather than plastic buckets. Cans are easier to handle than buckets. I used to have all my dry goods in buckets but they would crack, the seals would go bad or they would collaspe if I put too much dry ice in them.

I have picked up MRE's because during a diaster, you will be under a lot of stress and time will be at a premium. The last thing you will have time for is to spend several hours a day preparing meals. MRE's can be eaten cold or can be warmed up in a few minutes in boiling water.

To gind the wheat I have a grinder (purchased from Lehman's) that is hand operated, however, it can be motorized as well. The Lehman's wheat grinder has a large flywheel on it that the handle attaches to, with a groove cut into it for the motor drive belt. The heavy flywheel, once it is moving is easier to keep turning than a unit without one. The handle is long enough that two people could grasp and turn it.


Medicine: My wife has collected several herbal remedies to naturally treat various maladies. Cayene pepper, garlic oil, Colloidal Silver, several types of essentials oils: peppermint, "Thieves", oregano, cinammon, lavender and a few others. She also collected several remedies from Dr. Richard Shulze (Intestional Formula #1) and Dr. John Christopher (herbal salves). Both of them are herbalists. I am starting to stock up on some alternate remedies such as "Solutions ie". I would like to get some Homeopathic remedies as well


Water: We have 1500 gallons of water in four 275 gallon containers and the rest in 55-gallon plastic drums with a hand pump to get the water out. I want to get one of those "Big Berky" or Berky Light", gravity feed water filters. They don't need water pressure. You pour contaminated water in the top; it percolates down through the filters and is collected at the bottom, purifed and drinkable.


Communication: I've been able to get a HAM radio license and radios that will operate on VHF, UHF and HF bands. However, a nuclear attack will fry them so I'm thinking that when an attack seems imminent, I could store my radios in an insulated metal box in my basement that was well grounded and that might protect them. However, if everyone else's radios were fried, I wonder who would I communicate with? I would like to acquire some deep-cycle 12 volt batteries, an inverter and some solar panels. The batteries could be used to run the radios and could be charged with the solar panels. The inverter could be connected to the batteries to run small power tools like a drill motor or a saw. You always need to drill a hole or cut a board.

Books: The books in my library cover a number of subjects: Scriptures, Constitution, Herbal remedies, medicinal plants in the Southwest and Rocky Mountains, detailed repair manuals for all my cars, HAM radios, organic gardening. I want to acquire books on such things as building a forge, making steel and other kinds of basic skills that nobody know anymore.

Clothing: A few months ago I attended a "Winter Without Worries" class taught by Jim Phillips in St. George. He teaches you that the best material to make winter clothing out of is polyurethane foam covered with breathable fabric on both sides. I won't go into the details now but it really works. Jim has quite a large collection of actual military tests that show how the foam works much better than anything commerically available. We have made a couple of sleeping bags out of it and some long underwear for my wife. We have enough foam on hand to make clothing and sleeping bags for each member of our family.

Tents: I have acquired a 12 by 15 foot canvas wall tent with a rain fly and a canopy. It has two screened doors and two screened windows with storm flaps on all of them.


I still have many little things to pick up and I probably will never be fully prepared, however, the most important preparation is be in tune with the Holy Spirit. He will guide you in what preparations to make, whether large or small.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
first to answer a few questions: The first earthqyake was in the late summer, The grass was yellowish, I do believe it was fall. In all I saw 4 very significant earthquakes,with alot of smaller ones in between. The first two were within 1-2 years of each other, I think.. as I have said these things were not always given in a particualr order, but as I've been shown them again and again, I've kind of figured it out. It was I believe the Delta center that collapsed on the north side. I did see the conference center in tact after the quake, with just some clean up. The SL temple had only minor dammage, In the Provo temple, I watched the flowers in the celsetial room fall and the vase broke, but the dammage was minimal, mostly clean up. That surprised me cause the rocks behind the temple in rock canyon were rolling everywhere. I also saw the Jordon river temple They quickly got the people out in an orderly fashion, they gathered outside on the lawn. Redwood road was surprisingly one of the safer places to be when things got rough, not as many gangs there. After this first quake I saw alot of the wasatch front evacuate southward to the valley by Manti.It was completely full of tents, both army tents and others, most were green with an odd color mixed in here and there, that valley was full of people... some even finding shelter in the turkey barns they have there. The Government provided alot of supplys at that time. The people there were able to have what they needed and it was a safe place. I saw a young man in the back of a pick up truck in Spanish Fork, He was talking to crowds of people, and convinced them to move southward to safety, alot followed him and went to Nephi.He had an old man helping him that was retired military, with grey hair, this man was good at organizing the people. The marshal law hadn't taken over fully, till the people were in the relocation camps and had the Mark of the beast. At one point I saw the President of the US sign a secret treastie with russia and china,I don't know if that has already happened or not. Two men stood behind the pres. dressed in black, they were representing these two nations. they mocked him and the US behind his back... but there was someone else behind them that was even darker. I knew at that point our country had been sold down the river. I also was told this was part of the plan for the new world order that the dark ones wanted. At the beginning of things I did see an economic down spiral... this has already started. I did see some people begin to rebuild after the first earthquake, but the second one came too soon after for things to really get back to normal. The second quake was enormous...10.0 in the desert, in Utah we felt it as a 9.3.. it started in the California-nevada desert areas. As I went back over my journals this was when the stacks on the south end of the Great salt lake fell and the big crack in the salt flats opened up I saw water spewing up in the middle of the Lake like a giser. Just a Note here, Just recently I was shown the cause of the first earthquake... I saw an explosion at the botton of the ocean between Austrailia and Hawaii, I watched the sand implode almost, being sucked into a large hole... this caused a chain reaction as a crack opened up following the fault along the ring of fire. I could see lava glowing in some of the cracks...this went right up into Alaska, then down into washington. I was told "this is what awakens Mt. Raineer.I watched as the inner areas of the ocean floor within the ring of fire all dropped. Then the plates began moving towards the center of the ocean. Ths effected alot of homes in Cal. on the coast. They started slipping, it also caused alot of Tidal waves... I think this event just happened... And I won't say what caused the initial explosion on the oceans floor, but I can say it was man made.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rarely in the past have I been allowed to share these things, But I know now that time is running out, and people need to get prepared. I believe that is why I am being allowed to share at this time. I was recently given a firmer time line, and I know these things have begun. Note that I was told that the following could change a year or so in either direction, sooner or later. 1. Oct-Nov 2007 First E.Q. 8.6 watch for 3.0's along wasatch front, and good crops in previous year. 2. Nov 2008 Elect new president, economic collapse. 3. April -may 2009 second big E.Q./ fema comes and takes food. this is time to go into hiding. 4. 2009 1/2 Concentration camps, mark of beast..all must accept or become fugatives, Volcanos increase everywhere, marshal law permanent. 5. 2009 1/2 Russia, China invade from all borders. 6. 2011 third big quake,(don't know magnitude) Lots of people escape camps... 7. 2011 1/3 First nuke in Cal- Nev desert.Hits underground nuke, double explosion. leaves only islands from oregon down into arizona. 8. Burning Hailstones destoy almost everything. 9. 2012 massive asteroid hits pacific ocean.knocks off axis of earths rotation. polar caps melt. Massive flooding, U.S divided by mass of water from great lakes to gulf. major storms, winds,cold.

Utah becomes semi tropical.later, land masses move, world against israel. 4th quake happens...cant say rest....

All of this is conditional on the agency of man and his choices, as men change for good, things can be avoided. And time frames changed As mens choices increase in iniquity, I beleive these things could come Sooner and be even worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been praying constantly, this morning I was given so much more...Here it is: Per the biological attacks... there are 4 main ones... two are currently in place and spreading world wide 1. is tha Avian flu- sars epidemic, I belive these two are engineered and of the same make up. 2.mad cow, waisting disease. apperantly the tests that are being done are even causing this in remote areas, even in the wild. Our food chain is contaminated... even the vegies, with bio engineering. 3.flu to come, this one is the worst and we will see it comming a little at a time. This is engineered from technology from the hitler era. And is a derivative from the 1918 spanish flu. This thing will be like the black plague was in Europe. The current things they are doing to weaken our imunne systems arent working fast enough (look to the skys).In fact many people are developing a resistance.. so now we get flu vaccine to speed up the process. Thats why there was a shortage this year... everyone panicked and ran to get theirs. 4. This just looks like more flu but is deliberatly released in major cities. I feel it has begun and will increase gradually. The main lab involved in this is based in NYC or near there, and has other labs involved world wide. I heard the words "Allutech" when I saw these labs.

Next I was shown a new "nycean counsil" taking place, this was counsil of very dark men...an unlucky # of them determining what the new world religion would be.Then Ot was voted on inthe U.N. headquarters. There are so many power hungry dark factions world wide. Almost every major government , has a shadow government calling the shots.

Next I saw the oval Office, On the desk in front of the pres.was a white folder, it said UN on the front...He sighned it into law... then I saw that stupid natioinal id card in everyones right hand...I IS THE STEP RIGHT BEFORE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!! The card in everyones hands then changed and it became the chip.Someones preivious post hit the nail on the head. This next part might get me in trouble, but here goes... Next I saw a counsil meeting of men within the predominant Utah religon, they were very concerned about this ID card!!! Then I saw the funeral of the current prophet. Many were mourning his loss. Next I saw a big problem... the chuch became split down the middle as people couldnt decide weather to get the mark or not... Those who did take the mark remained in monitary power in the church.. those who rejected the Mark, Retained the priesthood power, but were greatly persecuted. The government tried taking over the church... But the Lord kept His key players in their places, So the church wasnt destoyed. I feel this is what the scripture means that talks about the church being driven into the wilderness.

Next I saw the first EQ again... there was a massive crack inteh ground that was probably 100 feet across it ran through the center of SLC. Just about From the Hospital down into tailorsville... It had other smaller fissures spidering out from it. The south edge of the main crack dropped several feet and the soil slipped on that edge. I was shown that this is why so many structures along it collaped. The red brick Hosp. was on the south of the crack and its noth end collapsed as the ground gave was underneath. the same applied to the delta center. There was a really tall building near main and I think 3rd east. Almost as big as the church office building. It really went down... Also the Ch.o build just swayed really bad. On the freeway the west end of the spagetti bowl went down along sith several overpasses. The Great Salt Lake was Sloshing Everywhere. flooding the freeways etc... Lots of broken roads Fires burnign buildings and rubble. I saw a woman in a blue business suit rinning in the streets and dodge-ing the falling buildings. The quake Started with several smaller tremmors... few paid attention. When the big one hit it was going then stopped for for a few minutes. Then it really hit hard. Millions were displaced out of their homes. The quake was felt all the way back to missouri. The main states involved were Ut., Az.,Whyo., Nev., For some reason the south eastern end of the state wasn't hit as hard. The Pres. Declared a national emergency. in the western states. power and Communications were sporadic. The Gov sent in the Nat. Guard to help relocate people, with trucks and supplies. I saw a Long line of military vehicles along with other cars and trucks headed up Spanish fork canyon. Some went to sanpete, others to carbon county. The Gas stations had Long lines where they had power, and I saw someone shoot another person in the panic. The relocation camps were offered as shelters right from the start. But not as many went there at first. Martial law was declaired off and on durring this...We are actually under it now, at the airports etc...Fema was a big influence at this time. in relocating people etc...I saw bishops announcing to their congregations the need to open their homes and resourses to the homeless. There where alot of miracles at this time,as people helped one another. Lots of Supplies of food and tents were supplied to Sanpete and Carbon counties by the US government.The church asked for people to share what they had at this point, food storage etc.. the law of consecration. I was told that if I wanted to go to a city of light, this was the time to share what I had... The church was stock pilingthe food in these places. and they provioded a way to get it there. That was my ticket to a city of light. lateron there are few running cars, ond little gas so you would have to bring your years supply by horse and wagon if possible. Next I saw a new President.. He is someone very close to pres. Bush. Pres bush continued leading our govenment in this way... kind of like a back seat driver. Next I saw a massive hurricane off the south east coast It was bigger than anything that has ever hit there. it was devastating, then massive flooding in the mid west. The hole nation went to martial law, The pres called in U.N. forces to take over and keep the peace. WE had relitivly no governemt left except for the military and they kind of did things their own wayThe white fema trucks now came an took the food. In the Sanpete and carbon counties, at first it was voluntary then manditory . The military began to paln an attack on these little valleys to get the food that was there. but the Lord protected the people by closing up the mountains in the 2nd E.Q.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MP, I do know that the emp does go off. I think right before the 2nd E.Q.... I saw lines of cars on the freeway by Nephi, empty cars, tires missing and doors open. I also saw people grabbing their things and running on foot. Then I saw what I thought was Na palm. It looked like fire raining from the sky... the size of rain drops. It wasnt like the bigger hail fire that comes later. But I know alot of people died from it. I saw planes shooting it at the people in the streets as they ran away.Just have to say how importaint personal revelation will be durring these things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Lizzie, I would suggest that you go to the Lord and ask for the answer. If it has already concerned you, perhaps your spiritual red flags are going up to warn you. What I have been given is... that some of the things they are encouraging people to get..ie flu vaccine,is not making us sick, but weakening the immune system, so that when they hit us with the real bad bug, we wont be able to withstand its effects. Just a note here. My last two children aren't immunized...recently I've been told to go get it done. Now that the children are older they can handle the effects...but the real reason is this... soon our gov. will begin making note of those who have not complied...they will start taking peoples children away as a result, saying they are unfit parents...To me the risk of getting the shots is of far less of an importance than the other alternative. I guess its a matter of prayer for each individual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ot was a misspell sorry... it is supposed to say ("IT" was voted on by the U.N.) Per the flu vaccine, The fastest way to create a demand, is to create a shortage. I really worry about saying too much of the bio type things... It tends to grab the attention of the wrong people. Some of which are watching sites like this one. I can say following the Word of wisdom is key to building a strong immune system. A few nights ago I saw a report on the news about studies that have proven the flu vaccines have had little if no beneficial effects. The amount of people who got the flu was the same with the shot, as it was in those who did not recieve the shot. This was a report from the centers for disease control. I want to appologise also for my (atrocious) spelling and grammer. I think I spelled that wrong!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's more of what I've been shown. I saw a young man standing in the back of a truck on a street in spanish fork. This young man wasn't a general authority but, truly had the spirit of prophecy, he told several groups of people to move south to saftey, they followed him and went to the Nephi valley...there they began to settle and they got along well. The people felt safe and began to get too comfortable The young man again warned them that trouble was comming and that they needed to leave and go further south. The officials in charge didn't like this independant group (probably of one to two thousand). They considered them to be discentors and fugatives. This group ignored the young prophet man and said they were happy there. That was when I saw airplanes attacking this group from the north east. The airplanes fired what looked like tiny firebursts at The people. I think it was napalm? next I saw a family in their truck ready to go but suddenly all the cars and vehicles where frozen,I feel this was when the EMP was used... the freeway was later filled with vehicles all lined up, tires had been stolen by luters the cars where stripped and doors left open..When the attack came I saw people quickly grab what they could and just start running on foot. Some southward others on foot up throught the Nephi canyon, up towards the sanpete valley. The first E.Q.had ruined the road in the canyon and large bolders and rocks had blocked most of the normal route. I saw the people running on foot being persued by the military up this canyon. It was then that the Lords hand was upon mount Nebo...As if he were molding it with His own hand the mountain closed up right behind the righteous group of people who were trying to escape.. It reminded me of the children of Israel going through the red sea on dry ground. With the egyptian army in hot persuit. I also saw the thistle canyon close up as well. But there I saw alot of water, that also blocked the way closing the sanpete valley in. I never did see what happened on the south end of that valley but I know it was protected for a long time. Next I saw that the military was really mad at the people in the Sanpete valley Those people had food and supplies that the military had helped bring in with the first E.Q. evacuation. Now the military wanted what was left. Fema had already come around with the white trucks and taken almost everything they could. I was told that this was the time to flee into the mountains for safety...at the first site of those white fema trucks.Now the military set up camp in the Nephi valley. Just below the mountain that had closed up. They were planning an attack on the poor righteous people of little Sanpete. I did see some military men refuse to do this, they were righteous priesthood holders, being ordered to kill the innocent. I saw several of these good military men executed at point blank range. Next I saw a great big E.Q. swallow up the tanks airplanes...and all the military equipment that was stationed in nephi.It was so Dark,the sky looked black with storm clouds. When it was all over there wasn't much of Nephi Left. Back in Sanpete valley people did ok for a while, they worked together to survive. I did see a mass grave there in that valley after the first E.Q. Because So many had come wounded and dying, they died once they arrived there. Sanpete wasn't prepared to handle all of the medical and shelter needs. Next I saw my family hidden in the mountains. I looked down at the valley, and saw a chinese soldier. I then saw that they had come from the california coast, at first the chinese then russian troops... they came from all the borders. I then saw a Large fireball in the say comming from the east. I saw a chinese soldier Look up at it then he had a look of betrayal on his face. I think it came from his own country. I was then shown a place in the middle of the California Nevada desert. It was a small fenced in area with a chain link fence about 50' x 50'. there were posted warnings and red signs, it was a government facility, but there wasn't anything above ground except the fence. I then asked what the yellow fire ball in the sky was...i was told it was nuclear. It hit in the middle of that fenced in area...where there was another nuke underground.. Both went off...I was then pulled away from the picture as if i was looking at the U.S. from a distance. Everything went completly black then bright red...Then I saw the Saltlake valley it was red soooo red No houses. just stubbs of trees and people huddling by little fires to survive.The temple was still standing.Then I saw the western coastline. All the way from Oregon down through Arizona the entire coastline was gone leaving only little islands dotting the area. teh ocean actually touched the tip of southwestern Utah. I'll share more later...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary Lou, I did see a massive super volcano, where mt. raineer is now. I was told It would be the biggest in the U.S. I also saw a large volcano just above the bear lake area in southern Idaho. As to your question of safe places. Near the top of Idaho and in the lower Part of Montana I saw a group that was self sustaining these people did well for a long time, though I do believe at one point they all migrated eastward. This group was situated somewhat between the two volcanos but a bit to the north.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
silverboh         to Last-Days-Even. 2/21/05 (3 days ago)

Herendair said:

As to your question of safe places. Near the top of Idaho and in the lower Part of Montana I saw a group that was self sustaining these people did well for a long time...

-----------

I was wondering if you are talking about two different groups or if this is one area? My wife's family lives near there and when I read this I read the "top of Idaho" as meaning the northern part of the panhandle near Coeur D'Alene Area. But I read the "lower part of Montana" as closer to Butte and the lower part of Idaho. If you can clarify that would be great.

Jared

herendair         to Last-Days-Even. 2/22/05 (2 days ago)

It was mainly one group of people that I saw in that area. In the northern portion of Idaho ....southern portion montanna. Often what I have seen is somewhat vague as to towns or areas, just general. Like if I was looking at a map of the U.S.A. It was an area near the Idaho panhndle up to the north and a little to the right of the panhandle. so it was just one area I saw...but that does not mean that there are not lots of other safe areas. I did see other areas of the U.S. as well one by Cortez New Mexico, a few in Colorado one in the Arizona desert south west of Page area (a long way from page). There were also several small places as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's more of what I've seen. When Fema was comming around to take the food, at first it was on a volontary basis then it became manditory. I was told to LEAVE AT THE FIRST SITE OF THESE WHITE TRUCKS!!! We went into the mountains.I also saw enormous warehouses filled with the food they had taken forcefully from the peole and then stockpiled. Then I saw the starving people in the death camps. The food in the warehouses remained there...and was not used for the starving people. I did see that many people escaped from the internment camps durring one of the Earthquakes, I think it was the Same E.Q. that reshaped the mountains and also helped the people form Nephi escape. When the Nucelear bomb came from the east It was completely unexpected by everyone. When it hit the other U.S. Nuke that was still in the ground they both went off at the same time. I saw a major shock wave and cloud over California as everything went black and then red....This one event changed everything...I saw massive tidal waves and enormous changes to the region. I saw very little left standing almost all of california was gone. Just little islands left. Soon after the bombs went off I saw massive hail falling on everything across the U.S. the hail was on fire. Some the size of a grain of rice...up to the size of a car or small house. I saw these hitting everything that was left It burned up the fields and destoyed most structures that were left standing...to me this was the worst of all the previous events, because it effected everyone and destroyed more. At this point most everything was desolate.All the trees burned, even in the mountains. I also saw alot of volcanic activity all across what was left of the U.S.A. In other parts of the world things were very much in the same kind of turmoil. WE had to learn how to survive from the native americans...People tried to grow food but it was very hard...very little was left. To the impoverished countrys nothing had changed they got along just as they always have, then they showed the rest of the world how to survive.I did see the entire world at war.Everything was in turmoil. Next I saw an enormous yellow ball of fire in the sky I was told this was a small planet or asteroid, It hit out beyond California in the pacific ocean. I was shown the year 2012. This along with the previous nuclear attack was too much for the earth to sustain all in the same general region. The earths rotation was nocked off its axis. I then saw massive flooding as the polar caps melted. I was again pulled back from the view and I saw the entire U.S. It looked like two small continents. The west coast was just little islands all the wasy from Oregon down to Baha California. Alot of texas was under water...as was a great portion of canida... the Entire area from the great lakes down to the gulf of mexico was all under water, the area effected was as wide as the great lakes combined. The east coast was also mostly islands and was almost all gone as well, though I wasn't shown what caused it. Many if the islands world wide were underwater at this point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did see the St. George area safe for a time.. but later on that tip of the state was effectivley gone from the nukes. The nukes just took out the s.w. corner of utah, I did not see if St. george was left or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kim gifford         to Last-Days-Even. 2/22/05 (2 days ago) Herendair- What did you see for the Idaho/Wyoming border, up by the mountains? I've dreamed about a tent city and I always thought thats where it might have been. Seems a bad place to have it tho because of Yellowstone and all...

herendair         to Last-Days-Even. 2/22/05 (2 days ago)

all I really saw in that area was the volcano I've spoken of.. But I did see some places of refuge farther east into Wyoming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
herendair         to Last-Days-Even. 2/22/05 (2 days ago)

I wasn't given a time frame (BC: She was referring to a question as to how long it would take for the events to unfold. And yet, she provided possible dates in another post. Go figure.) ...I only saw the events leading up to... Mark 13:32-33 32.But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do believe there will be a refuge by the dream mine-salem area. One thing I perhaps should explain is that there will be different phases of places of refuge. First phase...would be the places people evacuate to right after the initial E.Q.'s i.e. tent cities. Second phase would be a place to settle into for a while... more organized area of mini cities, people pulling their resourses in a community of cooprative living. Third phase would be the mountains, caves,hiding in the rocks and crevices, this could also include a place you have prepared for nuclear attack...when you baracade down to live off of your resourses going into hiding for protection. Fourth phase is whatI believe will be those places protected by God...cities of light places that people hear about and begin migrating to for protection. In these places people will have to live by the laws of God... consecration etc....I believe people will have to prove their goodness before they will be allowed in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing everyone needs to know is that even if you have heirloom seeds you need to have the knowlege of how to harvest the seed for the next year.. some plants like carrots are biannual and you have to let the carrots sit in the ground a year before the seeds can be harvested.. Other seeds like for apple trees, need a hardening time with the cold to work... basic understanding of this will be essential


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen an attempt on the presidents life...I also saw one that failed...These were seperate... I do know that there is a new president in office when everything falls apart. This new president seemed to be a puppet.And really panicked at the natural disasters that happened. He also seemed akward at decision making. I saw that he was a good friend of Bush, then I saw bush standing behind him...still running things...it may be figurative of the Bush family still having pull in the white house...even if it isn't actually George W. in charge. I did see the government in almost total ruin. The military seemed to be in control at first...then fema...then the un...Then the invasion of china, russia. At that point it was all down hill..nukes, gangs,things just got to a point of survival...many having pockets of government,in their own little areas. Just because I didnt see it doesn't mean its not valid...I trust brother wolfgramm's blessing as truth...especially with the priesthood he had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Doc...I believe it was the second earthquake that takes out the two dams...The second E.Q. was soooooo bad I saw alot of water with it. It also seemed to be the cause of alot of future volcanic activity starting.I saw the old Hot Pots becomming active at the old homestead hotel by Heber.The volcanos that come later across the U.S. are enormous...Mt raineer,is one of the worst, I also saw a great big one up in Idaho above the bear lake area. One thing that I was told as I saw the volcano's.. was that if you can find a mildly active one to live by, It could be a blessing to you. It would keep the military...and gangs etc...away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MP This is very important...I saw thousands of orphaned children...huddling by fires to keep warm. I have friends who are gathering as many childrens clothes, shoes coats etc...as they can, even though their children are grown. It will be essential to teach your children how to be safe in the wild,from all types of predators, even human ones. I saw my own son going out to forage for food...this was while we were still in our homes. They will also need to understand the power of prayer and the ministering of angels. Even how to use their own spiritual gifts. Don't discourage your children when they come to you about something they have felt...the Lord is preparing them too. Thanks MP this is really important.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next thing I saw was the return of the city of Enoch...It was very brief I just saw the general area and a great mass with a city return to the area of the new jerusalem. I then saw people begin migrating tward that area from all over the U.S. I did see tribes from south America comming as well as people from the north... The ones from the north were,I believe the lost tribes. There were not alot of people at this point, I did see small groups comming from the west and stopping at little weigh stations along the way these little stations were like little areas of light, where the people could get provisions and rest along the way as they traveled east. The next part that I was shown I ave rarely been able to share, but with only a handfull. I have prayed alot about it and the spirit is testifying that I need to share it... Please know this is very sacred to me....I was taken to the Land of Israel... there in Jerusalem I saw the jews building a temple on the area where the dome of the rock now stands. It was made of a yellowish type of stone and reminded me of the style of solomons temple. I then saw another temple there it was right by (I think to the south of ) the Jerusalem center built by the LDS church. This temple was made of grey stone and I think it was where the orson Hyde garden now is. Next I saw a council of men gathered they were very evil, The anti christ stood at the head of the table, he wore military clothes that were tan, he had dark hair and a somewhat stalky build...I will probably share more about him later... the group he was talking to represented nations from all over the world. they were planning an attack on Jerusalem. I saw them gather their forces and weaponry in a valley just below the the mount of Olives. I have been told it was the kidron valley. I then saw life within the city of Jerusalem the people had already been under attack, and small portions had held their ground and were protected by what looked like domes of clear light over them. I then saw a stone arched gateway into the city it was riddled with bullet holes, a road ran along in front of it and if you were standing by this gate you could see out over the kidron valley, to me it looked as if I was looking out over the south west toward the desert. The mount of olives was to my south I think. I have never been there physically so I can only express what I was shown. Next I saw two Young men walk out from the inner part of this gate... they where prophets, and their presence had been the Lords way of protecting the city. The people in the city were frightened but remained there. I watched these two young men face the forces of the world alone, but with the Lords power at their command. As the forces of evil began their attack, I saw these two call down the powers of heaven in defence of the city. First I saw them speak and cause great earthquakes then a large dust storm gathered over the forces of darkness. The storms blocked the militarys foces from advancing. Then I saw these evil forces plotting again. As the two prophets called down all the ancient plagues of Israel upon these evil forces, much as was done in Moses day.these two prophets cast forth judgements in righteous priesthood authority, This because they were especial witnesses of the Lord with special priesthood power and keys. Next I was the dark forces am a missle at thes two... One of the prophets raised his hand and diverted the missles. They could not be hurt. I then saw a clear dome of protection over the whole city. I again saw all the nations meet with their evil leader, who was being directed expressly by the adversary himself. these dark forces gathered together everything they could at his point in one grand push agaist these two small men and Jerusalem. It was odd to see the whole world attacking two young men.this time they succeded I feel prompted not to say how... but these evil forces killed these two. I saw them laying in the streets among broken stones and rubble. The world rejoyced at this. The evil ones then began to take over the city as little pockts of resistance held out ... no one touched the bodiesof the two prophets...I was shown it was because they were still terrified of the power these two held...so they just left them there. The area was blocked off by those in charge, and to go near the bodies was forbidden..The people would not touch them...for Gods promise was opon them. The eveil forces now had their guard down and waisted the time they had left. 3 1/2 days later I saw the bodies of the two prophets begin to stir...then everything was completly silent....then I was an enormous earthquake It was the greatest yet.Then everything was dark....and quiet... then there was a bright light in the sky....It was the Lord.... I saw the two prophets completly restored raise up inthe sky then the sky opened up just like a scroll, it split down the center and was peeled back...I could see a myriad of the host of heaven the lord was at the front in the center. The two prophets then took their place on both sides of the Lord. There were an unnumerable amount of beings with the Savior, all singing His praises.The Lord is wearing red...deep purplish red like the color of blood....HIS LIGHT IS SOOOOO BRIGHT IT FILLS EVERYTHING...HE COMES IN ALL HIS GLORY. Now the people can't deny His glory any longer...The lord commands and all obey. I heard Him command for all to repent.. it was a great voice of thunder...it shook the entire earth...all people world wide know He is here.That is when I saw every living soul kneel...many whimpered and cried, they knew they were doomed...others rejoyced with their arms and eyes held high towards their Lord..Then I saw the Lords arm extended Those who were righteous were called up and met him in the cloud of beings, they then stood behind Him.The Lord then extended his left arm and mad a sweeping motion with it over those who were left on the earth... He protected those in the sky behind Him. I watched as all of the forces of destruction were then brought upon the evil ones.The Lord commanded theEarth also and it obeyed...the land masses now moved and everything was restored to its former place.. I must tell all who read this I do not know the time or the hour... but I DO KNOW HE IS COMMING IN ALL HIS GLORY... HE WILL RETURN.. BUT BEFORE HE DOES THIS EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED AND EVERYTHING UPON IT... HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE FATHER...IT IS ONLY BY HIM AND THROUGH HIM THAT WE ARE REDEEMED. i WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT i LOVE HIM BEYOND ALL EXPRESSION...i KNOW WE MUST PREPARE NOW... HE ATONED FOR ALL OF US IF WE WILL JUST ACCEPT HIS GREAT LOVE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry Bonnie, but I wasn't given any details about Missouri, except that I do know Jackson county, Independance area is where the city of Enoch returns to. Just a note this city is enormous...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill, I have also read that Wilford Woodruff had a similar vision written in his journal, not that it was him that had the vision, but that someone had sent it to him and he copied it into his journal. It talks about the state of missouri being swept so clean that there would not even be a yellow dog to wag its tail. My mother in law is trying to convince my family to move to the Kansas City area, but I think I'll wait to go to "Zion" when the exodus comes!

Jane (not hereandair) who was responding to my post of GPA's Independence Revelation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw the water levels..world wide raise, it was toward the latter end of things... but unless hawaii has some really high mountains I'd be a bit hesitant...Just go to the lord with it.Alot of people will need to be in different places so they can warn others or help out others. Too often we get our own idea of what would be best when the Lord is the best judge of where to lead us I think we need to be willing to go where the Lord needs us most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I have heard from a friend that he has had dreams extremely similar to this. I was kinda baffled to see such a similarity. Only his was a little more detailed in other parts of the USA and not so much Utah. Very interesting stuff indeed. My question is her predictions on the dates of it happening, I'm just a little confused. Can you help me out? When did she write about all of this? Recently or in like 2008? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon - I rarely have time to answer comments; but your question is so important, I am compelled. I have hosted several (four or more) significant dreams/personal revelations on this blog whose "dates" have come and gone. One includes my own that was a washout - bigtime. What are the hazards of supplying dates? Type "heisenberg" into the search engine (upper left corner) and read that post. "No man knows the hour" precisely because many of these prophecies constrain all three factors in making a future-looking call (event/location/time) which often can impinge on free-agency of individuals or groups. God will not operate that way - so when someone gives all three factors in a statement, they often are stepping out of bounds and not correct. Sounds like she was trying to assign a date to something that she (and I) knows will happen. I did the same thing. Will those events happen exactly as prophesied? Most probably - just on the Lord's time, not ours. Almost everything (I would say 98%) on this blog, I stand by. I cannot vouch however, for any timeline. Any time you see a date given - it is pure speculation on my part or others....

    ReplyDelete