THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE KOLOB THEOREM - SOME MIND BENDING STUFF

I have alot to say about Kolob that I have not blogged yet. In recent posts, I have started to touch on the way that I think our planet would get from here to there "as we upward move" as Eliza R Snow penned in the hymn I featured in an earlier piece (find keyword KOLOB in the list of blog keywords and click on it for more info). I still have to track down big dipper/North Star statements by GA's in recent conferences that I thought were intriguing (including one by Joseph Smith) and do a little more explaining of how I think binary stars are represented in Facsimile 2 of the Pearl of Great Price.

I did bump into this via one of the blog's followers and I hope you will take a peek. I think there is alot to what little I have been able to read.

http://hickmanmuseum.homestead.com/the_kolob_theorem.pdf

I just can't help myself with this wild and crazy stuff!!

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this article. It was written in a way that even I could understand. I am by no means an intellectual but the perspective in this article seems right on track. It makes the plan of salvation so much easier to picture linearly. You know that little missionary layout of the plan that you redraw 100 times in Gospel Principles class? It is a great overview, but drawn in real space doesn't make as much sense to me as the A-B-C-B-A movement of the earth and our spirits that is talked about in this article. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete