THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

THE CREATIVE AND PROCREATIVE POWERS OF HEAVEN

I have been preoccupied in the extreme with other pursuits (that will put me a leg up if things get dicey this November), but have started to get back into my normal groove of blogging again, now that my preparations are in order.

This is a letter from a father to a son who was serving a mission. I really thought it was a great encapsulation of the doctrine of how this earth and we as humans came to be (including that controversial Adam-God doctrine - its spelled out in there, look for it).

Enjoy it (or click here):

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B_uHDLGqSJW9YTQ1YmI1Y2ItMDYyZC00NjRlLThmYzktMWQ1MDA5NjUwNWVh&hl=en&pli=1

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this letter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came from a great little forum called "ldsfreedomforum.com".
    Alot of the contributors are into topics of freedom and gospel topics - like this one.....

    ReplyDelete