THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WHEN IS THE SECOND COMING?

I got a call this morning from one of my favorite blog peeps and she was concerned about the signs and when the second coming would be.  I think there is alot of misinformation out there about what the second coming is exactly and when it will be.

I gave my pat answer.  If this whole 7 year thing is to be believed, and we are right in the middle of it (which I firmly believe we are), then we have about 3.5 years til Christ comes to Jerusalem as part of the second coming.  But that is only PART of the whole shebang.  There is still the Adam-Ondi-Ahman visit to righteous leadership where the keys will be delivered up to Adam, and then ultimately to Christ, there is a visit to Utah that Spencer spoke of and I have a few other supporting quotes to divulge and then there is the visit to the New Jerusalem and then the big one with fire and all the good stuff we learned about as kids that kept us shaking in our boots and reminded us to stay in a repentant mode during all our "foibles of youth".....

Going backward to the beginning of this whole process, we have the Spring 1820 visit that kind of got the whole thing kick-started and the visit to Kirkland and then possibly the visit to the Lamanites in 1890 in Nevada to get their preparations rolling.  There most-likely were (or will be) visits to the Lost Tribes somewhere in that narrative. 

My point being, this is an ongoing venture for the last few hundred years.  We are just getting to the exciting end portion of it where we get to crunch on the chewy middle candy part of it......after we have taken our licks to get to that point.....

It all fits with personal revelation that I have been given for my family.  Several years ago, I was told to prepare for the end of my job in aerospace.  I was told there would be downsizing and reductions until, if I chose to fight to the end of the death-throes, I would be gone by 2015.  The downsizing is beginning.  I can stay in my profession if I choose to become part of the war machine and they have already made my skill-set portable between non-military and military engineering roles - but I have pre-determined that I will not, and will make due without an income rather than join an effort that is mis-directed and is part of the problem (satan's kingdom) and not part of the millennial solution of peace and consecration.  I will not join the military nor give my blessing to my son to do the same unless it is specifically to defend our borders against outside aggression.

We have been immersed in Babylon so long, it is often hard to tell where the battle line is.  It is fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment