THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

SYRIA TO DECLARE WAR ON ISRAEL?? THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Well, if anything actually comes of this, other than another false report, I am officially getting weirded out right now....

Here is the intelligence I got on Friday, May 3rd:

Something big to happen on May 4th/May 5th.....

Here is the report my wife just texted me and alluded to:

          http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3447/assad_to_declare_war_on_israel_following_fresh_airstrikes
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/isa/17.1-4?lang=eng

Chapter 17

Israel was scattered because she forgot God—Yet the nations that plunder her will be destroyed.
 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

THIS SCRIP^^ TALKS ABOUT DAMASCUS GETTING FLATTENED AND EPHRAIM (THE USA) BEING VULNERABLE AND GETTING ATTACKED AROUND THE SAME TIME.  FOLKS, ITS GOING DOWN, JUST AS PRESCRIBED.
Just a precursor to even worse Middle East war, economic collapse.

If there is anything to any of this, I am going to quit my job and "hunker in the bunker".... lol.  Nice phrase, huh?  Just made it up....

Oh, and one more for some comedic relief (unless you are a rabid feminist - then you will be seriously offended)....  My wife threatened me if I shared this - but, hey its my blog....  I can share stuff, but there will just be no perk for the jerk....

I was over at a single sister's home Monday evening in Montana helping her move.  My wife put in some serious hours cleaning and I was helping a bunch of people move stuff out and fix the vacuum, etc.  Whenever I get a nasty job like ripping out all the hair out of the brush and giving an old vacuum an overhaul after the thermal reset switch trips, I tell my wife that its going to cost her (wink, wink).  When I told her all the stuff I had got done doing, she goes: "Yep, the work without the perk".  Now, THAT is funny.....  Maybe you had to be there.....

Anyway - if this whole Syria thing develops and blows up, end of the world party at my house after church tomorrow.....  Theme song is Prince's "1999".  Zombie dress required..... or white shirt and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment