THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BOOK REPORT ON "A YEAR WITH NO RAINBOW"

First of all, I want to thank Kim, a blog reader for getting me off high center about this book.  I have known of its existence for several years now and was turned off initially just by the reports of it saying that the Lord's coming could be in the next couple of years.  I have never seen things before on a compressed schedule and would not have believed it.

I was up last night having problems sleeping and jumped into it and read it from cover to cover in four hours doing what I do best - skimming.  Once I have had the Spirit confirm it (which it did, except for one minor issue and one major issue), then I will jump back into it in a few months or the next year and go for a deep dive as I did with Visions just in the last few weeks.

The major issue I had was the start of the 42 month countdown occurring in 2008.  He was off by a year - but thankfully did not throw his own baby out with the bathwater and has kept revising and refining what he has been taught.  The author uses logic and a healthy dose of the Spirit to establish a timeline after putting all ancient and modern timelines together.  He would have nailed the 2009 date if he had seen the same stuff I have dug up about the blood moons and jubilee years.  I think he knew long before I did that bummer is the anti-christ spoken of in Daniel.  It was nice to get that confirmation - and at least an explanation as to why Romney had to lose on the second round in order for the evil one to fill that role.  If there is a divine explanation for something, I am fine with it and can rest knowing it is God's will.  When it is just senseless and random, I sometimes struggle when I see our nation teetering on disaster as good principle is repeatedly thrown out, despised and trampled upon.  Like I said last night - vermin has infested the halls of power and common sense has been abolished!

So, I recommend the following book if you would like to clearly know the timing and sequence of the four distinct events that comprise Christ's coming in totality as I have been blathering about in the blog for years.  What remains to come never was a single event - but a series.  Brother Keele says it so much better in his book than I could ever say it and with much more detail.

Here is the link:

http://www.ayearwithnorainbow.com/A%20Year%20With%20No%20Rainbow%20PDF.pdf

I downloaded it to the laptop so that no internet was required in order to read it at will. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment