THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

IONOSPHERIC INDICATIONS RIGHT BEFORE MAJOR EQ

I remember seeing the report of the ionosphere pulse right before the March 11th, 2011 Fukushima EQ.  The pulse was centered right over the epicenter - and may have to do with the piezo-electric effect that occurs when quartz bearing rock loads up and lets all that energy loose.  I am not sure about it - but I have a hunch.

Here is a nice site that shows the West Coast and it appears that Californication is due for another big one.  That should be no surprise - they are always having shakers down there.

Here is the site:
http://63.78.250.32/ewi/iams/wc/hl.html
Many people believe that world governments are in possession of technology (in the form of HAARP), which can direct large amounts of energy to a fault line and cause massive EQs to occur.  I am not so sure I am a believer in that.  To use energy to heat the atmosphere and manipulate weather?  Yes - quite possible in my mind.  To set off EQs?  I highly doubt it.

Just got done with Visions of Glory today and still found no clue as to what starts the unleashing of all that devastation by EQs.   After seeing some weird man-made formations/structures in their (China's) western desert - and knowing that the Chinese seem to have been ready to take advantage of our devastation here in the US due to a series of EQs - it kind of makes one wonder.....

Who knows?  It will be quite some time before all things related to that technology are revealed.  I will never be privy to it - too much of a blabbermouth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment