THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, May 17, 2013

THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS

This in from a blog reader (can't stand the term follower - implies fiefdom....), and I thought it had merit.  What DOES the term, "patience of the Saints" mean exactly?  I think there is alot of truth to this:

I know that it "wears me out" having so many unjust and unconstitutional laws, grievous taxes, freedom usurping laws and mandates like TSA and martial law, NDAA etc.  Incredible fiery hoops that one has to jump through in jobs, and countless countless other things that have ten jillion regulations and mandates in living one's life.  Rules on top of rules on top of rules.   A never ending sea of endless taxes, reasons you can receive a ticket, outlandish highway robbery prices for every single solitary thing to the point where one can't afford to live, and the countless countless countless endless confiscation of my hard earned money for bail outs, welfare, the military industrial complex, foreign aid and the list goes on and on, of course, all being taken from me without my permission.  Endless licensees that one must have for every aspect of life and all their ridiculous charges that go with them.  Our very food system being sabotaged by Monsanto and this pathetic company trying to patent seeds so no one can grow their own garden without buying GMO's that no other country will allow, endless false flags, warrant less and unconstitutional searches and seizures. Trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment, chem-trails, drones, telling people what they can and cannot eat, making it illegal for children to take their own lunch to school, Agenda 21, indoctrinating our children in the public school system, the ramming down of one's throat that homosexuality is o.k. and the attempts to destroy the family, removing God from every aspect of our lives, Trying to seize and destroy the Christians.

Yes, dealing with all this and a million more things indeed requires every ounce of patience that I possess.  It requires my leaning upon the Lord all of my life's long minutes for peace and the ability to deal with everything around me, it requires all of my heartfelt prayers to endure, and my pleading to the Lord day and night, just like was prophesied we would do, for our deliverance from the immense wickedness that is about to swallow us whole. 

The hard part is the realization that "we" have done this to ourselves by putting wicked people in high places.  We did this by siding with the Gadianton Robbers, having the mentality of getting something for nothing, selfishness, pride and greed.  We forgot the Lord our God and loved the world more.  So, while I pray for the Lord to deliver us, in the same breath I must repent for my part in letting it all come to pass by voting for the wrong folks, not paying attention, not learning sooner what the Constitution really meant, not being completely self-reliant, and not heeding the words of the Prophets both ancient and modern and not keeping the commandments. 


Now, the situation has become so out of control, and there is so not much that we can do about it that we will have to completely rely on the Lord with all of our faith that he will indeed deliver us from this awful situation. 

I just pray that those who continue to be asleep, and there are way more asleep than not to what is going on around us, will quickly come to their senses, get prepared, and pray to the Lord to come quickly and deliver us from these chains with which we find ourselves bound.

Like I said, when you look at that scripture you quoted, keeping in mind what I described above, yep, it requires great patience, endurance and faith for the Saints of God. 

Lord help us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment