THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

GREAT DECEPTIONS ARE COMING - TRUTH IS LARGER THAN FICTION

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have always suspected the anti-Christ would be a wicked descendant of Cain (black).  I was not sure if it would be a black pope, or what, but I knew it would likely be a black man for whatever reason.  I have to think that it has something to do with what I read in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith or some other foundational work that I read early on where I established a world view that has not let me down to this point.

I have always felt that "they" - the people manipulating the cultural narrative - Whollyweird and the ruling elite who simply are the tools of satan - have always shown what they will do before they do it including a movie on the attack and collapse of the twin towers at the exact time it occurred - but that was never released "to respect the victims" - yeah right..... children of hell....  Generally, I ignore what is thrown out there for our mindless consumption and rarely pay attention to what is in the theatres, choosing to find my own entertainment using Netflix, etc or something else with some real educational value.  This one movie has actually caught my eye for many reasons and I most likely will watch it to understand what the elites "have up their sleeve", so to speak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIpREdkX6F4
 In preparing the minds of the masses for what is coming and what has come in the past, we have Morgan Freeman, a black man, playing God in Bruce Almighty, then many other roles where he is president and in a position of trust and authority.  In this role, he pulls off a large deception.  Without realizing why I was piqued, I knew this was another "mind preparation" exercise.   Remember the final quote of this movie trailer:  "The closer you think you are, the less you will actually see".

IF he is the anti-Christ, as many have postulated - and I finally came around based on that critical March 22nd, 2013 date plus his blasphemous words (God bless Planned Parenthood!?!?!)  and many other evil characteristics - then he will use the next several years to pull off a massive deception.  It simply could be that he fools everyone into thinking that we need to be at war with Syria, which will pull Russia or Chechnya (Magog) in and then eventually Iran and China.  Revelations lists a 200,000,000 man army surrounding Israel as the two servants stay them for the final 3.5 year period.  That happens to be a large number of people - only China could supply that many people to make the number even close to feasible.....

So, look for deceptions and "miracles" that come out in the next little while.  I am holding back on what I think they might be - but I have my guesses.  I will not roll with some info until I finally feel its got some merit or another witness to back it up.   Just remember this; God creates, satan imitates.  He is a wretched creature with no imagination - that comes from being a being of light and of the Spirit - none of which he has and is why he has to steal, deceive, coerce and parasitically arrive at power instead of organically arriving at a position of power ("come follow me") as God and our Savior have done.


1 comment:

  1. Please tell us now what you think those deceptions will be! I'm craving more!

    ReplyDelete