THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 1, 2022

TURNING IN YOUR FOOD STORAGE

 Sadly, years ago I would have said this is non-sense.  Now, I can completely see this as truth since we collectively sold out to the globalists and were asked to be “good global citizens”.   Knowing the globalist agenda, that is literally the LAST thing I want to be a part of….  I would rather be dead.

Here is what got me spun up:

"Everyone that has food storage will have their life threatened and be forced to turn it in. I was told that the LDS church would call in the food storage, but that they turn it over to the U.N. forces. I know that this may be upsetting to some people, but this was repeated to me several times. I was also told that it is very important that I warn people of this! In fact, when I first received this, I cried for three days. I actually had three separate experiences over several days in each of which I was told about the LDS Church calling in food storage and turning it over to the government. If you turn your food in, then you will have to take an identification mark or ID, which is a computer chip implanted in the forehead or the hand. I was shown that when you go in to take the mark, you will have to deny Christ. If you deny Him, you will be given the chip and your life will be preserved. If you refuse, you will be beheaded. I saw many public beheadings. I saw them rounding up patriots and other dissidents and beheading them in public. I thought this was strange that they would use an outmoded way to take life when there were more convenient ways. I was told it was to instill fear." Gayle Smith

4 comments:

  1. I think I will choose suicide by UN troops if it comes down to it. I will see how many I can take with me. Might as well die on my terms rather than be used as a propaganda tool to scare others by being beheaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my take on this food storage? Well I am skeptical about this chips you have mentioned. Also about being beheaded for not denying Christ. The chips will not be the mark of the beast like some people has mentioned. It will be your belief, who you hang out with and what you do from then on. Just the Book of Mormon people who were led astray because some false ideas and that is the mark of the beast. Not the chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont believe Gayle, I dont believe Julie Rowe or Chad and never have. I immediately saw through all of them back in the day 6 years ago and everyone called me mean and cruel for dissing them. But i could always discern. I do believe Spencer and Patriarch Wolfgram and John Koyle and all the brethren.

    I do NOT believe we will have to turn in food storage as a church call. Everyone will need discernment. Some Bishops are idiots and will call for it because they are unprepared themselves and dont know what they are doing. I will NOT. I will help people where and if i can. But many have a mistaken idea that everyone will bring their food to the their ward. i do not.

    Not saying foreign troops wont take it by force, everyone must have the spirit to know for themselves and their family what they should do. Turning over your food is like turning over your guns, we all know how that goes down

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remembered the statement but forgot that came from Gail.
    If the church is going to encourage people to take an experimental shot without any knowledge as to what is in the shot (inform and consent as per the Nuremberg Code) then as such I have no doubt the church would recommend that in such a harrowing time, we should do our duty and come together and share with our neighbors, and support the government and bring our food storage to share. If we love our neighbors should we share?

    Doesn't that sound sweet enough. What greater virtue signaling.
    No end to the compromises we will make in times of disaster.



    ReplyDelete