THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 8, 2022

ANOTHER CANADIAN ATROCITY

Folks, if you are a Canadian native, you probably have a beef with your government.  They have documented over 900 children that died while in government relocation schools.  These kids were forcibly taken off the Reserves to be educated in the ways of the white man.  I have been to a rally or two here where the white people are bowing and scraping on behalf of the betrayal in the (mostly) Catholic schools.   Even the Pope finally proferred an apology.  Much too little, much too late....  I think of the horrors of what would bring about such cruelty that this many kids would die when I am sure similar numbers among non-native kids were much lower.  Sure, some kids die in that age group.  But no remains were returned to the parents and the numbers were shockingly high.  Many died of malnutrition and of beatings which were common.  I have heard stories from survivors of how many were liquidated in order to cover sexual abuse, etc.  Absolute perversity.  Millstones, necks and deep seas.  God sees all and does not conveniently forget.

Here is another Canadian institution that caused grief:

https://www.bbc.com/reel/playlist/classified?vpid=p0by2ybg

When I first heard of this MK Ultra thing about 20 years ago, I laid into the guy at Boeing that told me this and called him everything from a white supremacist (still think he might have been as he always vacationed in N. Idaho around the time of the annual brown shirt gatherings there) to so much else.  I refused to believe that our gubmint could be so perverse.  I have since learned that everything that he told me was actually true including Operation Paperclip.  President Benson was correct in that we have been overtaken by evil forces that simply do not have our best interests in mind.

We need to take the advice of the Book of Mormon and awaken to the awful state of our situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment