THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 11, 2021

VACCINES CAUSING MYOCARDITIS IN YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE FORCED TO GET VACCINE

This hits young men at 25 Xs the rate of young women.  Missionary-aged young men.  Military-aged young men (remember what the Chinese said about affecting our fighting forces??).   

So, I am wondering if  a famous heart surgeon is looking at this data and what the response would be on this.  I have heard many people say that "he is a heart surgeon, not a virologist - so he would not know all the details".  I wonder if this makes sense to anyone making decisions and who have a massive bully pulpit that they can use one way or another.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

When are people going to wake up:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-young-people-forced-covid-vaccine-may-harm-them

Heaven forbid, they are listening to CNN instead of Fox or some other conservative outlet (while filling out checks for the DNC??).  We need leadership now, before my kids are harmed.  I will not let this thing go so easily.  It is not God's will to cause social and physical mayhem and destroy life.

Nothing makes sense any more.  The lack of logic is off the charts.  I will normalize things again when people state things as they are and correct past errors in judgment.  Things I saw about a year ago with great clarity.  I am a peon.  My children will listen to peers and those who are in a position of authority over a parent.  They want a regular life without living on a prison planet.  I will hold all involved at the top responsible for any harm to my kids.

I expect the watchman on the tower to get it right - declaring that the hordes are coming out of the northeast (Babylon) and not from the south (Egypt).  If we send the troops to the wrong area because of a crossed wire from the watchtower dude, and the city is sacked and the raped and pillaged, then who holds the blame?  You get where I am coming from.

My holy ghost was telling me something well over a year ago and many peoples' holy ghosts were telling them something else.....  I guess I am learning to trust Him only - and no one else.  This is not a banking crisis in 1837 with a loss of some dollars or land.  This is the lives of my kids and grand-chilluns.  Lives/fertility vs a little money/land.  Orders of magnitude, yaddi yaddah, yaddah...

2 comments:

  1. the vaccine is bad and the left both in and out of the wont admit it, there are many problems with it and the media wont let it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that those people just are not listening at all. It is all fear based. Before all this lock down crap started I asked the Lord if this was something I needed to be concerned with - the reply I got from the Spirit was, "You have nothing to fear. I will go before you and I will be your rearward. I will protect you." Since then I have had no fear concerning all this plandemic mallarchy.
    We are the exception. Most people just roll up their sleaves and take whatever the "authority" figures say without a single thought about asking the real authority.

    ReplyDelete