THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 5, 2021

HARD PERIODS AND HARD CALLS ON OUR PROPHET

 So, a few things have become VERY clear to me lately.  And they are centered around this comment from Bryan Dorman in response to a previous article wherein I again did not affirm to the virtue signaling by our leader.  I don't care if it were Jesus himself asking me to get the jab (He never would).  It would be a firm NO with what I know:

President Nelson was quite clear on his post when he got the jab. This is his post, in its entirety. Emphasis mine. With approval from our physician, my wife, Wendy, and I were vaccinated today against COVID-19. We are very grateful. This was the first week either of us was eligible to receive the vaccine. We are thankful for the countless doctors, scientists, researchers, manufacturers, government leaders, and others who have performed the grueling work required to make this vaccine available. We have prayed often for this literal godsend. As a former surgeon and medical researcher, I know something of the effort needed to accomplish such a remarkable feat. Producing a safe, effective vaccine in less than a year is nothing short of miraculous. I was a young surgeon when, in 1953, Dr. Jonas Salk announced that he had developed a vaccine against the cruel and crippling disease of polio. I then watched the dramatic impact that vaccine had on eradicating polio as most people around the world were vaccinated. For generations, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has donated considerable resources to making vaccinations available for people in developing countries. Vaccinations have helped to eliminate diseases such as diphtheria and smallpox. My professional and ecclesiastical experiences convince me that vaccinations administered by competent medical professionals protect health and preserve life. Receiving the vaccine today was part of our personal efforts to be good global citizens in helping to eliminate COVID-19 from the world. You see many things here that the prophet said. The prophet and his wife consulted with a physician (as well as God) before deciding to take the vaccine. The prophet noted that this was a PERSONAL decision. Historically, vaccines, when administered by competent medical professionals, have been proven to save lives. Jury's still out on this specific vaccine though. Have you seen Fuchi's emails? I call Fauci Fuchi because it is a Mexican Spanish word of disgust, like "eww" or "yuck" in American English. Pronounced almost the same as Fauci, which, by the way, means the jaws of a wolf in Italian. Interestingly, when you write fauci in Google Translate, and you say "detect language" it will simply stay on English, whereas before, it would show the Italian translation and the English equivalent of Maw or Jaws. Reading the definition in Italian brings up the jaws of a carnivore, especially wolves and canines. The more I see this the more I am convinced this virus was engineered, this crisis was engineered, and Trump was right all along. We've been played.

We really have been duped.  I just had another old Josephite show up at my place last night.  He is a descendant of EJ Wood here in Cardston and he is smart and knows his doctrine.  He is younger than I by quite a bit, but wise in years.  I have not met a descendant of EJ that I do not like.  So I know I will like the font of good genetics when I finally get to meet him....

Anyway, he loves the doctrine, but he is also struggling with the choices of leaders who are more administrators than ministers (holy men).  We both agreed that the last Prophet who spoke as a Prophet in most senses of the word (other than Seer - that we know of), was President Benson.  We both sustained the leaders since then, but were disgusted at the lack of standing up for core doctrines and values and speaking out in a way that draws arrow, stone or other kinds of fire - and instead trying to court the ways of the world and those who follow them.  We have been so busy courting the world, that we have largely departed the path as a people.  I am a hard-liner and want to maintain the old ways and the old code.  I have no interest in Babylon.  None!!  I do NOT want to be a good global citizen!  I do not want to pay taxes to support this agenda at all:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/05/g-7-nations-reach-historic-deal-on-global-tax-reform.html

Not in the least when it comes to putting that over being a good citizen of a heavenly city, Zion.  I despise the globalist agenda.  I do not do the rainbow thing - but give everyone their agency to do as they see fit - but with a warning that the wicked will be destroyed if they do not turn from their perversities and return to God's ways.

I do NOT do the jab.  It is fake (I wholeheartedly endorse the comments above) and President Nelson has effectively killed hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Saints by signaling very publicly (I do not care what he does in private, that is his business, so long as I or my girls do not have to spend time around him - I will explain in a minute why).  Those lives rest in his hands.  It is upon him, for those who have been brainwashed into believing that if the Prophet does it, then I must do it.  A bunch of hogwash.  If he uses the missionary position in his private moments with his wife, or some other creative way of doing it, I do not want to know, nor will I follow him in private matters.  They are just THAT!!  Leave it in the doctor's office or the bedroom or whatever.  I do not want to know.  The minute private (read HIPPA) stuff is made public and slathered everywhere and the statement is made, either do it my way or you are a tare, it just crossed a major line.  Major line.

Here is the crux of my article.  I awoke from a great dream wherein I was with a girl I almost got engaged to in college.  Something had happened in the process of dating and after her mission we got back together and I was thinking about smooching again (it had been some time since our last smooch).  She had gone on a mission (at her father's request - and I am in his debt for saving me in some ways), when I met my wife and fell in love eventually marrying her.  The other gal got back from her mission and we bumped into her when we were putting my red sedan up for sale on University Ave. in Provo.  We had a good meeting and I introduced her to my new wife.  Eight or nine years later, after we lost our kid to SIDS and I had had a series of dreams about her - very troubling ones, I reached out to her (she is in the Logan area now).  The very thing that scared me off about her was that she wanted a literal baker's dozen of kids.  I knew that I was not that guy.  Some other guy was, but not me.  That was a negotiation in our relationship that I could not swallow.  But we had developed some strong feelings for each other.  Often, with those feelings come connections via dreams.

Anyway - the strong dreams I had of her had to do with the timing of her finding out that she could have NO children naturally.  When she left to go on her mission, her ovaries ceased up and she started having very hard periods and then none.  She went into menopause as a 21 year old.  The doctors could not give her enough (5X normal) of the drug they give older women to get their ovaries to begin working again.  She was infertile, where her mother had given birth to 8 children.  She grew up in Moses Lake, WA and something they were spraying on the fields took out her ability to have kids and I believe also took out her father early to cancer.

Which brings me to where I am on this article.  After the dream, I woke up thinking of her and those hard periods.  I have thought about my own situation, wherein we established after several attempts at getting pregnant, that my wife would have one regular period and then the next was always hard accompanied by cramping, etc.  We could never get pregnant on the month of the hard period (no egg was released).  I had a girlfriend in college (Freshman year) who had very hard periods who has never had any children of her own.  I always suspected sterility.  Apparently young (unvaxxed) ladies being around other women who had the jab will bring on hard periods.  Also, older post-menopausal women will start having periods with hard clotting after being around the jabbed or by getting the jab.  This thing messes with the reproductive system.  It is designed to bring about population control.  It is part of your duty as a good little global citizen to sterilize yourself.

President Nelson will pay a heavy price for his role in this.  I do not sustain him nor support him in any sense of the word.  This is not a banking crisis of 1837, this is about the death and sterility of millions of women.  This IS bioengineered.  This was fake.  It NEVER was a "Godsend".....  A godsend, yes - from the god of this world - but not from God.  A drunkard of Ephraim made a very hard mistake and he will not die a natural death likely over this.  Likely he will go down as a vivid shaft of lightning to make way for the One Mighty and Strong and the eventual setting straight of things in the Conference Center by Joseph and the Savior himself.

On a side note, the gal who wanted 13 children and I were in the grey church next to the old Tabernacle on Temple Square watching conference and Elder Nelson was assigned to preside over that session with two other Seventy.  We were in the front or second row.  After the session was over, we stood and were waiting for those presiding to leave.  The then Elder Nelson walked down from the stand and in front of the pulpit right past us.  He was talking with one of the other two presiding (and possibly a security detail) and we locked gazes for between 2-3 seconds.  It was a very solid, penetrating stare we were locked into.  I was expecting he might stop and talk, but did not and moved along.  He did not say anything to other Conference goers that session.

Anyway, I have nothing against him and up until the jab, I thought he had returned the gift of Prophet to the calling by leading us brilliantly up to that point.  Now, I am just pissed off and confused at the sudden about face to a globalist agenda which I fight with every action I can pull off.  Literally, every thing I do has some angle to it designed to fight the globalist agenda, the One Word Odor, etc.  I hate it with every fiber of my being....  He needs to go so we can get on with righting the foundering Good Ship Zion.  We need Joseph....  We need to restore the restored Church and quit sucking on the teat of the beast of the arm of flesh.  We need to hear Him and get out from under this spell we are under.  More accurately, the sorcery we are bound by - or pharmakeia..... as it says in Revelations.

 Revelations 18  And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (pharmakeia is the Greek word here) were all nations deceived.


And let's not forget Isaiah:

But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. 

6 comments:

  1. Whoa..."I do not sustain him nor or support him in any sense of the word".
    I think you are teetering towards apostasy. I would be very careful if I was you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He's going to get exed. I have many of the same feelings right now but saying so in a public blog will bring about a church court.

      Delete
  2. I love an sustain Pres. Nelson. However I do not back his decision to get vaccinated,but as a medical doctor I recognize that he is biased. Doesn't mean I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you considered the idea that the secret combinations, as they do in all industries, infiltrated the top levels of the Church? When there was a message to the world last year that Nelson conducted, I warned my sisters of what he was going to say, and he said it point for point. I am no prophet, but I had observed what the talking points were for all the coordinated groups and he followed suit. When I was right, it really hit home that the First Presidency might be infiltrated. This would not be hard to do anymore because people being called into the Quorum of the Twelve come from a certain pool of people, most of whom fit a certain profile. Gone are the days of picking random good guys and assistants to the twelve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just like when they wanted to move worship to the home. They knew what was coming because of the secret combinations they are affiliated with. Everyone thought this was prophetic, not so. Or the fact he basically bowed down to the pope by calling him "your holiness"? We as a church have become too much a part of the world. And yes it has infiltrated the top. Instead of being so naive why don't we see it for what it is instead of justifying his actions. When in the book of mormon times was a prophet liked by the people? A true prophet is hated of the world. I feel the same that i cannot sustain someone who is openly advocating that the vaccine(mark of the beast) is ok to take. Has he not read revelations? Does he not know what the MRNA vaccine is doing? the definition of Mark in strongs dictionary is to carve or stamp. That is exactly what this vaccine is doing carving out a piece of our DNA and stamping you with their(pharmakeias) DNA. Thus we are no longer Gods Children we are a genetically modified organism. not original not Gods. Wake up you sleeping LDS members!!!!! Stop justifying your beliefs.

      Delete
  4. Hi There,
    I really appreciate the work you are doing and have found your blog very informative.
    While I agree with most all of the things you've put out there concerning this plandemic-covid-shot-depopulation system, I just have to comment on this latest post.
    First of all, the person from whom you took the quote is wrong about Pres. Nelson and his wife having prayed about taking the shot - the quote that was quoted was - "We have prayed often for this literal godsend.".
    Asking the Lord for a man-made drug to fix your problems is not asking the Lord if taking the man-made(arm of flesh) drug is the right thing to do. I've noticed that this is a common issue with the elderly in the area in which we live - they are scared by the new world odor media (I've always laughed at some of your...puns) - and they try to put the Lord in a box and tell Him how to fix things. Absolutely no humility whatsoever - just fear(so much for being in the bosom of the Lord and looking forward to the next life).
    However, one thing to keep in mind concerning Pres. Nelson. Yes, he is a physician - however he is/or was a specialized cardiovascular surgeon and I suspect that he knows very little concerning the disgusting world of pharmakia.
    I believe that he has been duped along with so many others into believing that somehow big pharma is the answer to their prayers - even though none of big pharma's witch-brew shots has ever been proved to be safe and effective - despite all the crap that is spouted by the so-called experts on the tv.
    The quote above talking about how the polio vaccine helped to eradicate the disease is typical of people from that time frame. If one were to look at the statistics of the polio pandemic - they would see that it was already on the decline when the drug was introduced and that the drug actually gave more people polio and even killed a few. Alex Jones talks about this quite a bit on Infowars.com.
    I have to wonder if Pres. Nelson is really actually running things. I suspect not. Perhaps he and most of his fellow servants are prisoners? Perhaps we should "let the Lord prevail..." and realize that the He is in control.
    I think we'll be seeing some major changes coming very soon, not only in the church, but in the world. Very, very soon.
    cb

    ReplyDelete