THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 12, 2021

THE CHURCH REJECTS THE LAST MIGHTY SERVANT

 This is interesting.  Be on the lookout for one who is a counterfeit of the real thing like this guy who says he is Joseph Smith reincarnated.  Um, there is no such thing as reincarnation.  Need to go to India to get traction with that one, Bub!




2 comments:

  1. It is disturbing that you are not putting the references for this. It is also disturbing that you are again bashing the brethren. You are turning anti prophet and brethren. Which means you better wake up. there is a mighty and strong one and i go back and forth between it being the prophet Joseph and Spencer. I know Spencer and he has said some things that lead me to believe it may be him. But also we know after the earthquake Joseph comes back. I think good chance it is joseph. Also very good chance it is Spencer. I know some but would never say hear.

    What i do know with 100% certainty is the prophet will not fall. I know that a 100% Also Spencer has told me what happens to him and it is very honorable. along the lines of Joseph himself. Stop bashing him it is getting very old

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    Wow, you follow two cults of personality, how do you keep it organized in your mind?

    Show me in the scriptures where a deceased person came back to lead a work among mortals? There is none, so we can easily infer that our mortal probation is the time of our labor in the flesh, not after death. Those who have passed on can bring messages, minister, restore priesthood and certain things to mortals, yes, but their mortal labor is done. TOMaS is the one who will do the mortal work and complete the gathering, that's his job. Isaiah says it all.

    You can quote Spencer all day if you like. I have read the account and it appears mostly a work of fiction. Believing Spencer won't save you.

    ReplyDelete