THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

THE MEN ARE DEAD - THE DRUNKARDS OF EPHRAIM HAVE FALLEN

 A friend of mine just pointed this out to me.  Very interesting considering what the stated goal of the chicoms is: to get rid of males of fighting age so that a takeover is very easy.  This friend's wife had a vision and in it, she saw only women and children.  There will be a horrific trap and loss of military and power and men/materiel in the Pacific theatre that will leave the women to be ravished by the godless heathens who come for the clean air, the fertile soil, the mineral wealth, the unpopulated lands and the easy women.  

I have to say, that (in sweeping generalities) I simply do not trust the average Asian man, even though my best man at my wedding was a second generation refugee of communist china.  I have not since I witnessed what the Japanese did to our troops, the people in Korea and in the rape of Nanking.  I do not take any of the reports as propaganda - but the real deal.  While many can be warm and amazing people, there is something in general that freaks me out about the cultures there.  Something that feels pathological and cold.  Extreme generality there.  But history bears me out on that.  Sorry, Noah.....

I mean when it comes to your average pathological dictator, the average hitler or stalin of caucasian origin has nothing on many from that culture including Ghengis Khan and on.  These guys were approaching the hundreds of millions if anyone is keeping score.  And then there is the genocide of the natives here in America....  Lest we forget.  But I am talking about raw numbers here.....

From what many have seen in vision, they do terrible things when they come here.  It takes something I do not comprehend in order to carry out a rape.  I remember my physiological response when my wife was in any kind of pain as a newlywed.  To intentionally hurt a woman???!???  Sick, sick people.  Yet, the scriptures talk about the rape that is coming while the men that would defend them are off dying in war or dead of some disease at a disproportionate level to the men.  And if you (women) do not raise your voice now, while you can, then you have this likely in your future (no one that would read this blog would likely be part of this - but the people that are offended by straight talk and who have made the covenant with death).  So, we will get what we deserve or merit at the hands of a brutal people who have a history of it and who have NO moral code as brainwashed commies.  The law of the jungle applies here.

Here is Isaiah 22:

CHAPTER 22

Jerusalem will be attacked and scourged—The people will be carried captive—The Messiah will hold the key of the house of David, inherit glory, and be fastened as a nail in a sure place.

The aburden of the valley of vision. What aileth thee now, that thou art wholly gone up to the housetops?

Thou that art full of astirs, a tumultuous city, a joyous city: thy slain men are not slain with the sword, nor dead in battle.

All thy rulers are fled together, they are bound by the archers: all that are found in thee are bound together, which have fled from far.

Therefore said I, Look away from me; I will aweep bitterly, labour not to comfort me, because of the spoiling of the daughter of my people.

For it is a day of atrouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord God of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.

In the highlighted blue text, I cannot help but think of those who have led the people astray in this last great worldwide deception, they have fled together because the people are pissed and have risen up and are holding them accountable for speaking soothing words that turned out to be false.  Not much unlike the nazis prior to the Nuremburg trials.  I hope to see ALL current leadership swinging from ropes strung by man who purges them, or by a Godly retribution.  Vivid shafts of lightning, etc.  Cats, dogs, etc etc.



3 comments:

  1. this is what we are up against, because of the birth restrictions in china for the last 30yrs, they have an extra 25 million men, that have no chance for marriage, and china has to do something with them, and war will be the best use of them, if i was a male in china and the only way to get a female was to fight, so be it,i dont think Americans realize how many a 25 mil. army is. and thats only the extra men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friend and I were recently talking about the supply chain issues and a few recent “oops” or human error mistakes that have occurred. We wondered out loud the most profound thing. As the world slowly (quickly in some instances) turn away from the Lord the Spirit does too. Do you think that man as a whole are relying on they own flesh more and more and without the even occasional whisper is gone and more errors and human mistakes? Something to discuss … we are stumbling toward destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Damaskas is a ruinous heap Ephraim will lose his power

    ReplyDelete