THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 7, 2021

A COVENANT WITH DEATH AND HELL

 I was just reading the comments and the last few blog posts.  I have to beat this dead horse once again, as I get more thoughts and become ever more disgusted with this whole thing.

First of all - I have to say that the devil hates life.  He is disgusted by it.  He will do anything to oppose it or snuff it out precisely because he will never have the chance to participate in it from having a body to having a posterity to creating a world.  His dominion is ended - and that of all of those who hellishly followed him.  He and one third of our spirit siblings were cut off because they did not endorse freedom and liberty (which you can see that he hates).  Yes, look at what the leftists love, and you have what the wretched god of this fallen world loves.  And ask yourself if an Apostle and watchman on the tower should endorse any single plank in the dumbascraps agenda and that is a hard NO THANKS!

Life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.  Wickedness never was happiness!  Who knew back before communism and leftist ideologies were spawned (Adam Weishaupt) that these three words would carry such a wallop in world politics and the massive actions leading up to the final epic battle over telestial supremacy!  Such inspired Founding Fathers!  So, when there is a chance to kill human life, whether through war, disease, word of wisdom issues or sterility through STDs, successive abortions, birth control in it's many forms, bad medicine by many false priests in the white-frocked habiliments of the false priesthood, you have your answer as to the source of much if not all of it.  

God creates; the d'evil imitates.  God brings life and abundance; the evil one brings death and destruction.  God brings order to chaos (entropy), the god of this fallen world brings chaos to yet another place of order and beauty.  I have seen those whose lives were on a good path and good choices were made.  When they have allowed satan to lead them, it has led to utter pain and chaos and mind-numbing insanity.  It is painful to watch.  Immensely painful for a mere mortal.  I can only imagine what it must be like for a perfected Being to watch His creations languish under things I can only imagine exist (child trafficking/horrible abuse, murder, etc).

So, having differentiated the two positions, when I see tithing funds going towards something that I know will ultimately kill billions and will sterilize untold humanity, I have to walk away.  I cannot be part of it.  I have a long-standing policy of not announcing any good act.  In announcing it, you have your reward.  Yet, declaring that I have a temple recommend, implies that I have paid likely one tenth of my income towards the Church's general fund.  Tithing was a thing before there ever was a Church of Jesus Christ, let alone a version of that ancient church in the latter days.  So, the principle never goes away.  It is a commandment to one who sits enthroned as a God; Abraham.  If he paid it, it is good enough for me.... (see what I did there?).

So, if you are into Liberty and oppose tyranny, here is where you can put your money (instead of sterilizing and killing black people in Africa and carrying out the devil's agenda):

https://www.rebelnews.com/fight_the_fines

These guys are the real deal.  Scrappy and the only people that are fighting the cabal.  They are also tax deductible at the end of the year.

I honestly never thought I would see the day, but I am supporting the Baptists up here in Canada with my self-directed tithing dollars for the month of June.  There is a pastor here who has stood up to the face diapers and the fakeness of the plannedemic and who actually holds real singing, worshipping on Sundays and where you probably will not find a single face diaper in his group of adherents.  He spent 35 days in jail - and he has balls and knows how to use them.  Right now, the jackboots up here in Canuckialand (RCMP) surrounded his church and fenced it off forcing the people to meet in underground locations.  So far as I know, not a single adherent has ratted their fellow worshippers' location of worship out (sadly, I cannot imagine that occurring in the brainwashed LDS culture where duty to the nazis and one word odor come at a higher order than honoring good principle and doing right by your fellow man - remember Helmut Heubner who was excommunicated by his branch president to make nice with the likes of the SS and Hitler.....  What schmucks!!).  So, the Baptists get my financial support this month because they at least are yearning for a heavenly city over communion with and approbation of the god of this disgusting world.  That is a hard NO THANKS for me, as well.

This whole covenant with death and hell?  That is also a hard NO THANKS!  You can shove that up yer keister!

1 comment:

  1. This is just a thought but one that came very strong to my mind and my heart just before April Conference this year. In fact it was so strong I was looking for proof during conference. This is the thought: "What if the Prophet, First Presidency and a certain number of the 12 were actually being held hostage and were under duress. What if they are speaking coded messages to us. Would I be able to perceive the messages? Maybe they are not calling the shots! PUN intended!"

    ReplyDelete