THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 18, 2021

GREAT ARE THE WORDS OF ISAIAH - THE ISAIAH INSTITUTE HITS THIS OUT OF THE BALLPARK

 I am compelled by my wife to state that the "God hates gays" sign is not accurate - and she is right.  He does not (nor do I) hate them as individuals, but I surely HATE their agenda which is to destroy the nuclear family and anything that defines the role of men/women in society.  It is full on assault on all of this right now.  And they will attempt to crush you if you believe or act in defiance of their agenda.  Sheesh - we need more bolstering of the basic roles, not any more diminishing of those roles.  God creates, satan destroys.  God is life, the devil is death and destruction.  God builds, satan tears down (entropy).

Here is the link:

https://vimeo.com/124770306

There are apparently a ton of other links to vignettes on the Isaiah page:

https://www.isaiahexplained.com/

Check these out.  I highly recommend.

We need to bolster marriage, not tear it down.  The wicked and perverse will be swept from the face of this earth.

1 comment:

  1. If you read Isaiah seeking to learn and prayerfully, you cannot miss this. If you have read the Book of Mormon, Nephi, Moroni, Samual the Lamanite, and our Savior himself, Jesus Christ lauds Isaiah's words. Jesus says, "Study the words of Isaiah, for great are the words of Isaiah." And he says to do that is a commandment he gives unto us. We are commanded by the son of God to study the words of Isaiah. And who has challenged us to read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover specifically? President Hinckley challenged us to read it by a specific date, so did President Monson, and President Nelson asked us sisters read it by a certain date as well. We really have no excuses. The first time I read Isaiah beginning to end, I used only my interpretation and the footnotes in the scriptures. Wow! As limited as my understanding was, I got a lot out of it.

    There are other helps you can buy, but the one so far that has helped me the most (and is free)is someone who was a convert to the Jewish faith and learned their history, geography, and the manner of the Jews. Then he was converted to Jesus Christ as he learned about the doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

    Translation from direct Hebrew to English has personally helped me to understand a little more than the King James translation, although that first time I read the Spirit taught me so much for being as ignorant as I was.

    I feel Isaiah is like a code, and I am trying to unlock it....

    ReplyDelete