THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 13, 2021

THE ONE MIGHTY AND STRONG

 A few requests have come in for references to the previously-posted quotes and I honestly do not know where I got that book.  My wife and I were talking on the subject of TOMaS (so my previous commenter could be right on both accounts that it may possibly be TOMaS...) and my wife googled and found it and downloaded it on my bedtime laptop.  I needed some middle of the night reading, so I copied and pasted in the dark.  The book was penned around 1910 and I believe published around 1930 (with excerpts in the Juvenile Instructor as a serial - as many things were done back then).  It was written in response to the removal of polygamy from the Church, I think due to the implementation of the Second Manifesto in 1905 - and it is written under the premise that this action was wrong (which I happen to agree with).  Many of my closest friends are Josephites (where we heartily agree - hold the Church including the endowment and original concepts to what Joseph taught, but reject polygamy outright - where I part company with their reading of things) and who reject Brigham outright.  Those views are a little too Snuffer for my tastes.  I despise the guy and can see right through his deception.  

While I do not support polygamy in it's current form (there are almost no men alive who I know of that could do it right, including myself as few to none are of a truly consecrated spirit and stumble in even the lesser laws), I know it will be brought about by force of circumstance and by necessity in the future.  I have had some whisperings that I will not go into here, other than to say that after we were clearly done having children, I went in for a consult on a vasectomy and was given a whallop by the HG and told NO.  I have never had a rebuke so hard in my life, even when doing really stupid things that are offensive to God.  There are many women and men who are past that age, who will yet father and mother many more children in times to come.  There will yet be a massive re-population program among God's elect as the Millennium bursts upon the scene.  The tenth of a tenth will be under obligation in a very real way.  If you are repulsed by this, you understand NOT the mind and will of the Father of us all.  Repent.  Any authority that says that this was from a twisted era of Church history and that it was patently wrong, I patently reject as an authority.  My Holy Ghost affirms that Abraham engaged, Jesus engaged and so much else and so you are throwing some enthroned beings under the bus.  Do so at your own peril.

This blog is neither a scholarly work, nor is all on it the real deal.  It is just a bunch of musings tapped out so I have some kind of journal for my chilluns to read and find out more of what I was about.  I think it is the most important thing that can be passed onto kids; thoughts from the heart.  It helps them to better understand themselves by looking at the roots of what makes them up.  It may help them with logical thinking in a world where that seems to be the exception, rather than the rule.  It may also help them understand where their zany theories stem from..... 

You can google any phrase from those quotes and find it.  It is all public domain and likely we would not have it, were it not for a digitizing project at UC listed on the cover page.  I have found some of my favorite works have been entirely scrubbed from the net after I post them.  Works that have profound implications such as Fate of the Persecutors of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Iohanni Wolfgramm:  Man of Faith, Dynasty of the Holy Grail, etc etc

Here is a quick google result:

http://ldssoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Dialogue_V39N03_32_One_Mighty_and_Strong.pdf

Happy hunting!

Last of all, I do not bash the Prophet.  I hold the position and often the person in high regards when acting in their office.  When they act publicly in a manner that is clearly out of the way, I reject their actions in that regard.  I feel the President Nelson screwed the pooch when it comes to this vaccine.  Clearly screwed up.  BIGTIME.  I resent the fact that I have heard a number of brainless or brainwashed people state, "Well, if it is good enough for President Nelson, it is good enough for me."  Not only did multiple random people say this, but they used the exact phraseology.  Like they were repeating the tagline from a commercial.  Spooky and utterly alarming.  Mindless minions.

The facts and data coming out clearly show this thing was and is and will be a disaster.  Of epic proportions.  And it was CCP-controlled.  The chicoms can stuff this up their arse!  I utterly despise them.  In my opinion, a nuke when the party is in session would not be a fitting enough end to them.  This is bio-warfare and it targets my children squarely.  A slow and painful death is not sufficient for those who planned and executed this.  And because people were that stupid, the chinkoms will be here to spoil this country and rape your women.  And they will do just that.  Drunkards of Ephraim.

So yes, read Isaiah 28.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the Dialog essay. I used to enjoy reading some very insightful things many years ago.

    On the matter of future procreation, I do agree with you. Snuffer wrote some very spirit-filled books, and I do agree with him that Joseph never practiced polygamy. However, to say polygamy is ALWAYS wrong is not correct. Isaiah states very clearly it will be a thing in the near future, and this time the women will start it because there will be so few men. If you read Nephi carefully, it should be clear that Lehi took a second wife and Jacob and Joseph were his sons with her (which is a great irony that Jacob had to lecture the Nephites about how they went wrong with polygamy, which is very easy to do). You can see this by the fact the the eldest righteous son should have inherited the brass plates and other important items that belonged to Lehi, which would have been Nephi if Sarai was his only wife. The fact that Jacob inherited it should be very meaningful. It's right there in front of us, so few (including Snuffer) can't see it. Those that follow Snuffer think he's the OMaS, which is an error.

    As far as vasectomies, I had one many years ago because of my wife's health issues (she's the one who requested it). The Spirit said nothing, but interestingly enough my body did, which was highly offended I did that (never had a sensation like that before, but it happened). I don't think the Lord cared. Some time later my wife's deceased grandmother came to her and said there was another spirit for us, and she conceived shortly later. The vans diferens can re-grow, there is precedence for that.

    Moreover, not long ago I discovered I had a chromosomal anomaly that rendered me sterile. Yet I had children. I realized God can make all things possible (and yes, my kids definitely resemble me in case anyone is wondering). There are many more miracles yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will you go away also?
    There are so many people that are loosing their faith. Why? Could it be a modern day Kirtland safety society?
    I can tell this vaccine has really gotten under your skin. Pun intended…. I have read almost all of your posts and i was afraid you might some day join the likes of Julie Row, Hector Sosa Chad Daybell, Denver Snuffer. The slide is always slight at first and then it intensifies. I recommend reading some church history especially what some of the apostates have said. “Joseph is now a fallen prophet” replace Joseph with Russel M Nelson and fast forward a few years and here we are. Will you go away also?
    Try to open your eyes and see the road you are going down. It doesn’t end well. Just look into the past. One thing I try to do is when I believe I have received revelation I ask myself is this out of order? In essence am I receiving something for someone that I have no priesthood responsibility for? Is the revelation in line with what has already been revealed? Lastly am I following the prophet? You see there is a reason we have priesthood keys and a prophet. It is to simply keep us from going off on some tangent or looking beyond the mark.
    I really like you and hope you don’t leave. I really liked Denver Snuffer before his big tumble. I always thought Julie Row was a nut job. I believed AVOW and Chad Daybell were fakes. Personally I have hung around this blog for over 10 years. I always liked your stuff that you have posted but I believe you are way off base on this subject as well as John Koyle but that’s just me and my humble opinion. I’ll hang around to see what will become of you. These are tough times for sure. May God teach us both and let us see the truth.

    ReplyDelete