THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 6, 2022

USA BUYS LARGE AMOUNTS OF RAD VLAD PILLS

 Oh boy, this is not a good thing....

Years ago, when I lived in Washington state and the family was quite young, I was looking over a site that sold cheap KI (potassium iodide) pills and was told directly by the Spirit to keep increasing my quantity of pills until it was 400-500.  It hurt financially - but I was obedient and clicked the BUY button.  I was made to know with one of those "flashes" (loved that talk, BTW - because that is how I get messages from the Lord), that these will be a critical item at some point.  And this was well before my Ogden nuke vision.  

I have stored them for over a decade.  Now, both Russia and the USA have stocked up with the USA buying 1/3 billion dollars worth.  You don't spend that kind of coin unless you think the odds of using it are within a reasonable level.  They do have shelf lifes of around 10 years (which means that they are good for around 20-30).  If you buy enough for the vulnerable population, you now have to find people to unload them on before the expiry date or you just chucked some serious coin in a landfill....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/us-splashes-24290m-on-anti-radiation-drugs-after-putin-ups-nuclear-threats/ar-AA12Dv4K

Folks, this is coming.  I will often get early warnings - related to things of my stewardship, but if you have young children or have Primary children, etc this is the magic bullet to keep their developing thyroids from loading up with radioactive isotopes found in debris kicked up from radiological weapons.  Adults are not really in need of it (limited effectiveness for us).

3 comments:

  1. Another good thing is Apple pectin, it will help clear the blood. Store shelf save apple juice and we have pectin pills in addition to iodine pills. Stay save and stay close to the lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ordered new pills, our old ones were out of date. I am amazed at how long it has taken them to fill the order. It's has reached the point that if you are not ready, it's probably to late. It would be nice to have a windfall of cash so that I could go buy the goods we will need to help the individuals that the Lord directs to us once things really start to fall apart over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have your supplies at this point it's probably too late.

    ReplyDelete