THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 6, 2022

PRESIDENT NELSON SAID HIS FAREWELLS?

 I can still remember Bruce R. McConkie's final Conference address.  What an amazing message.  What you would expect to hear from an especial witness of the Lord who knew his gig was up.

I got kind of the same feeling from President Nelson's final address or addresses.  But once again, it does not seem to make sense that it could be so.

IF that is the case, then according to the Spencerian narrative (which I am still gladly clinging to), President Nelson does not die a natural death (of strictly old age).  Then the EQ happens and there is enough chaos in that period of time that Dallin H. Oaks is still called as the next Prophet in the Conference Center (with Joseph Smith and Jesus present).  So, that narrative (given all things in a "business as usual" stance) seems somewhat improbable - unless there is an inherent amount of chaos such that several things can happen.

We still have to have the following happen before Jesus comes at least to SLC:

  • huge famine
  • large die-off due to plague
  • financial collapse
  • east coast hit by a Russian attack that cripples our financial centers (NYC)
  • some kind of Civil War 2.0 where it is family member against family member (not necessarily the situation from the CW 1.0 where there was a Mason-Dixon line in the sand.
  • large EQ
  • likely a direct attack on Israel with some of the Elders (12) lying dead in the streets at the end of it.
So my wife presses me for details of when I think it will be and I just shrug my shoulders.  I know those events will happen.  I just simply have no clue and, quite frankly, expend very little energy trying to guess timing and/or sequence.  I just know what and where.  The devil is in the details when it comes to the third element of prophecy; TIME.

So yeah.  There you have it.

5 comments:

  1. Agreed, Except i didnt have the thought he was going to die. I instantly thought oh boy, he knows what is about to happen and he is weeping because he cant tell us. I think the world is going to change a lot between now and next conference. I agree i think visions of glory shows what will happen to him sadly. However i did have a thought and i am not saying i agree with this thought but if he does die between now and next conference it may be because like moses using his staff to strike the rock, maybe because of how he handled the vax, he lost his chance to take us to the promise land like moses.... I dont think that is correct or right, just a thought. Again i just think he is sorrowing over what comes next...... financial crash and famine for sure, hopefully war part wont be till next 23/24

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be here for longer. He will ultimately announce a revelation claiming Christ has authorized SSM in the temples. Mark my words---it's going to happen (sadly). And if the members sustain such blasphemy and cannot detect the words of Lucifer from words of Christ---even if the blasphemous words are claimed by their prophet to be from Christ---then the members will deserve the judgements that will result. Nelson will die the unnatural death you presume---but it will be in the same earthquake that also brings down the temple. Upon my house shall it begin---first among those among you who have professed to know my name, but have not [truly] known me and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house. It's coming. The writing is all over the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope ssm dosent happen . i am with you i have seen a lot of wimpy replies from church leaders, i

      Delete
  3. In the April conference President Nelson said "It can seem impossible to forgive those whose destructive actions have hurt the innocent. And yet, the Savior admonished us to “forgive all men.”". President Nelson, in this statement asked us to forgive him for the harm he has caused to all those who turned off their brain and spirit when they simply followed his example to get the clot shot. I have forgiven him. He taught me a valuable lesson - not to be a chump. President Hinckley taught us this principal in his story about "following the crowd can lead to trouble" I feel sorry for those that cursed and defiled themselves by trusting in the arm of flesh. President Nelson will and is paying for his gross negligence. He is the Prophet. I love him. I sustain him. I pray that he will find mercy at the judgment seat for all those he he hurt by setting a very bad example and upholding a very bad church vaccination policy. By doing so he has pushed Satan's agenda into member's homes and lives, and has caused much damage, pain, suffering, and has damaged the testimony of many saints. However, even President Nelson can't thwart God's plan. Amen.

    ReplyDelete