THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, October 30, 2022

BEST COMMENT EVER!!

 Folks, this is absolutely the best roast comment ever, probably coming from someone in the Ogden area?!?

“I have irrefutable proof it will happen.“ And what would that be? You had a dream? That’s not proof of anything. If I was in the market for a Ford F150 I guarantee you I would see more of them on the road. Not because there are more of them, but because I am thinking about them, I notice them. Because you are obsessed with your “special visionary powers” and are constantly thinking end of times scenarios it only makes sense you have dreams of these types of events. I can fly in some of my dreams, I can’t wait till I can. It’s just a matter of time, right? You want so bad to be important. You’re probably borderline excommunicatable.

I actually got another comment asking what was irrefutable about my proof.  There should be a search box in the upper left corner.  Go ahead and plug in "chicken dream" and you will find out why I feel so good about making that call, not to mention the Spencer reference and inputs from the guy who was called by President Kimball as the "Church Healer" who served 7 missions and who had a fulness of the Priesthood who saw it.  And my wife, just re-read the Sarah Menet vision with similar references.

Probably a little more than a joy ride in an F-150....

Anyway, yeah - my advice is that you move away from Ogden before you cut off circulation to your testes due to a condition known as underwearis bunchyuppitis and you end up singing with the sopranos instead of with the base group.

But I do give you high points for a great comment.  Keep them coming!  The entertainment value is quite high.


1 comment:

  1. Not to mention, J Ruben Clark who is my sister in laws Grandpa is on record saying publicly that "WHEN UTAH gets hit with a NUKE, he wants his ancestors to go to a farm that he bought for them to be a refuge specifically for when that happens. So there is one official and it can be found. Not to forget Isaiah who is very clear about it and also the Hopi Prophecy found in the great book "they saw our day" Who actually puts the date this happens between 2022 and 2024. ( when the planets align according to data from NASA. ) Plus George Albert Smith which says it happens on a holiday of feasting ( So it is either this year or 2024.)

    ReplyDelete