THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

BISHOP KOYLE'S MEGADROUGHT COMING ABOUT?

A comment from a reader on the mud rain/dust storm in Minnesota:

You might also like this if Bishop Koyle is to be believed: https://www.politico.com/newsletters/power-switch/2022/10/24/united-states-of-megadrought-00063120 Drought map of the United States with the drought expanding eastwards; keep in mind that most of the Mississippi River's major tributaries come in from the west, with only the Ohio River and Illinois Rivers coming in from the east (the Tennessee and Cumberland Rivers meet the Ohio River shortly before that river hits the Mississippi.

I love Bishop Koyle.  The guy had a lovely gift.  World war, plague, financial collapse coming nicely together in a perfect apocalyptic symphony which he described nicely (along with scriptural accounts).  Most of which could largely be avoided if people would just repent (me included).  I have a long way to go to have my heart in the right place.  It is a process.  Mostly, it is just getting our arses kicked hard enough to have our hearts softened enough to bend the knee and confess our nothingness before the Lord.  And that we depend on Him and Him alone.  No man or woman above Him.

He is the only one who can bring us to the presence of our Father (and Heavenly Mother).

I long for the day when I can be trusted enough to be shown her and one of the greatest motivations that keeps me long way away from using God's name in vain.  If we cannot hold His name holy, how can we be trusted to know Her and keep Hers in reverence?!?  I know she will be exquisite beyond anything I can imagine.  Grace, beauty and truth.  Purity.  All encompassing.

How I have treated my wife will be part of that equation.  How I have guarded chastity figures in.  How I have honored my own mother is definitely a factor.  All of these things shows my character and my commitment to the Feminine ideal.

I took it very personal when individuals have mis-treated my wife and I grieve when I have not lived up to the standard in every way.  I have tried to instill that in those around me, always stating that the woman goes into the very throes of death to bring life; therefore, she will be honored every bit as much as a patriarch who has given of himself in defending the home and wives and children from any evil.  One is a duty (often not willingly ventured into, but called out of duty - no man says at the inception of life that he will go to war or put his life on the line as a matter of course) and the other is a hard thing that is given as a gift to the husband and to the children (obviously) who are then given the breath with which they will honor that willing sacrifice with.

Holy smokes - this sounds like a Mother's Day tribute.  But yeah, I do look forward to meeting the woman that Father chose to sit with Him on a perfected throne and to create worlds without end.  It will be the apex of the post-mortal experience to commune with Her once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment