THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, October 14, 2022

THE REWRITING OF HISTORY BY THE MENTALLY ILL

 So I have an acquaintance (will not call him a friend) I used to work with, who was from Jordan.

His hatred for the Jews was so great that he denied they had ever been in Israel.  He was openly anti-Semitic.  A few years later, he and myself and my dear Jewish friend and Rabbi, Elkan Reuben all ended up on the 747 production line as MRB engineers.  It was truly a motley crew of religious misfits.

My Muslim acquaintance had to bow and scrape when I convinced my Jewish friend to go to bat for the Jordanian and help save his job because I later discovered he could not read technical English.  He was going to be fired for incompetence on the job.  He was averaging a repair every two days and my record was 26 in one day with an average of around 14 a day.  Elkan’s throughput was 12 a day.  The stress of his precarious situation had left him depleted of B-12 and I insisted he get B-12 injections so he could function normally as we coached him to try to help him become employable.

He eventually screamed at a veteran female employee and got fired for harassment when she refused to take the abuse and disrespect.  He was a contract employee, so they just walked him out the door that day.  I was sad for him.  He was a product of his twisted upbringing (not judging him against my Western standards...).

He was mentally ill - and he maintained an extreme position insisting that history is not as it really was.

The other night I had an fellow Cardstonite approach me in front of my home.  He proceeded to tell me that he knows the correct historical narrative of the church and that there is no authority required and that the endowment etc is bunk.  Anything since Joseph Smith.

Again, I identified someone who is mentally ill who bought into the historical revisionism of the DoC. Utter tripe.

The reason I bring these two incidents up is because they tie into this story of revealing actual history of the Bible and Josephus that the DoC (like my Jordanian acquaintance) deny.

Folks, this vid provides irrefutable proof things happened as they said they did in the Biblical narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULJCEC8IB4

So, for those who attempt to decry a flat earth, lack of authority in this Latter-Day dispensation.  I am sorry for you.  And please seek help - just as I encouraged the Jordanian co-worker to get help.

For those who decry the Biblical narrative as pure fiction - shove it.  Facts and data, baby!

Simply repent and get your thinking in order.  Throw off the chains that bind you and the scales of darkness that cover your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment