THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

HOW THE MEEK MAY INHERIT THE EARTH

My wife and I were able to take a weekend off to go to central BC to pick up a greenhouse and get some much-needed R&R in. In the process of doing so, I ran into a fellow in the bank who did not have a mask on. I queried him about how he got away with it, as there was an overzealous manager in there flitting about and making sure that everybody followed the rules perfectly. The line was long, so we were able to chat. As time went on, we found out that we both have similar/identical beliefs regarding vaccines and world views. He is a Christian fellow and a good man of God. He had a very soft and gentle (meek) way about him and I seek that trait out for myself. It is the only way to truly become as a child. I told him of some of the miracles that have been handed to me by a merciful God in the recent past and he mentioned that he had given away a business to someone who needed it. In fact, he had given everything away. He was well-groomed and obviously educated and well-spoken, but I noticed that he had patched his blue jeans with one of those patches that you iron on over a hole. I marveled that he had enough trust in the Lord to just walk away from it all. As we finished our convo outside the bank, several men that likely would have been considered homeless (from their appearance) gave their well-wishes as they went past us and entered the bank. My wife and I were able to spend a good chunk of time talking about this vaccine on the 10 hour drive home and we both came to the conclusion that this article does:


Largely, the wealthy and well-heeled are able to get it first (there are even reports of billionaires flying to the Arctic to get doses slated for older, poor people). Money talks. And forget about those in the jungles of Africa where there is no real healthscare system in place. So, what if part of the plan is to have all the wealthy and those whose 'god' is science, get this poison and then they end up dying in a massive cytokine storm when the natural bug comes on the scene. If they all pass - and the truly humble and meek are the only ones left, then will that fulfill the statement that "the meek shall inherit the earth"?? If so, what an interesting way to close out the terrestrial world! As for me and mine, fuggedaboutit. I have no desire to submit. This is the pre-cursor to the MotB.

No comments:

Post a Comment