THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

THE SIGN OF THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST - LUNAR ECLIPSE OVER JERUSALEM

 So, I have talked many times about the death of my middle child from SIDS and how we used to always talk about the "Jesus connection" with him.  There were many odd coinkydinks with that little guy!

Some of them were:

  • he played baby Jesus in the Ward Christmas party when he was about six months old.  His acting was perfect and his lines perfectly memorized....  
  • He died at 8 months, 20 days of age; exactly 8 months 20 days before Dec 25th of the year he died.  We found this out when my wife was figuring out the due date of our next child whom I dubbed "grief baby" because she was conceived within the two weeks after he died as my wife and I were seeking comfort in our trial.
  • He was the first one to "open the womb" of my wife (as it mentions in Luke 2 - and that hit home to me the next Christmas, when we were going over the scriptures and that finally jumped out at me).  The first two children were C-sectioned.  One of them male, so he was not the first-born nor the first-born male in our family.  Though, likely one who would not need the full extent of this mortal probation to pass through and learn principles of agency, repentance, etc.
  • The night he died, I had a dream wherein (in the second part of it) a sign was given that all was well with him on the other side of the veil.  It was clear that this sign was to be for his mother as a comfort and re-assurance of his mission over there.  In the dream, there was a turkey and I assumed it would be given around Thanksgiving or Christmas, when we traditionally have a turkey.  Right after I got done de-boning the turkey after a VERY depressing Christmas without our little guy (babies and toddlers always make Christmas so magical and meaningful), I received the phone call from my father relating that my mother and my son (manifesting in their prime) came to him to give him a message.  That second part of my dream was fulfilled to the "t" and was a great source of comfort and understanding to my wife and I, as well as the other two parts of the dream.  This again, happened late on Christmas Eve; thus a Jesus connection.
  • The biggest and clearly the most dramatic to me was that he passed within an hour of what I believe would have been the very hour that Jesus expired on the cross.  This happened during an eclipse, that was coincidental to an earthquake in the Holy City and which caused the superstitious Romans to comment that surely this must have been a God (a lunar eclipse was an ill-spectred omen back in the day).  So, in doing this research, I nailed down the date of the crucifixion (which has always been a source of controversy to the "scholars").  Very simple; Lunar eclipse coincidental with the eve of Passover.

Here is the data from the link above (with Israel circled in red):


Anyway, I just had a whim to go over this after getting off the phone with one of my buddies and talking of the signs that will precede His coming to the Saints in Utah in their hour of judgment.

BTW - he corrected himself (and me) in that the 1260 days from Sept 23rd, 2017 would fall on about March 25th, 2021.  It was not the 42 months that he was thinking of originally that landed him on March 6th.  That is the beginning of Passover Week that ends on April 4th (Conference Sunday).

I mentioned that it would be cool if the big Utah spring shaker happened in that week.  It would create quite the buzz and excitement if it were in the 6.5 to 7.5 range.

We will see.  Just a few more weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment