THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

WORSHIP OF THE CREATION MORE THAN THE CREATOR

 I just awoke from a strong dream and will tap it out on the phone before I forget it.

I was at the US Capital.  I was advising President Trump and was riding up a long elevator or escalator to an important meeting in a high place.  Others were there who were sharks.  We got to the high place and I gave Trump my last wishes and sent him off, remaining on the escalator.  I was then on the grounds waiting for the outcome of his meeting?  I knew some heavy destruction was coming.  I was warning people.  I managed to avoid it.  There was an acquaintance that lived a few blocks from the building with his dog.  It was a Benji dog.  After the event I went to view the scene and his dog was there mourning his master that had perished.  I took pity on the dog and became his new caretaker.  My role was to watch over the Capitol building until the Patriots could return from avenging the wrong on whomever did the deed of destruction.

After a period of years, some Patriots returned wherein we discussed the ways we could rebuild the building in an open forum where the public could go and discuss principles of freedom in an open air forum, not much unlike in Ancient Greece.  Obviously, my dream director had not been to DC in January....  We settled on a building with a roof for shade and protection from rain, but one where anyone could come.  A takeoff on a city without walls.

The second part of the dream put me in San Diego at a temple on a beach.  There were many people in a line awaiting their chance to go in.  Was it an open house?  I remember getting into a discussion with a worldly lady about the temple.  There was some sort of disagreement over some external thing such as state of dress.  I made the point that it was more important to be in a good state internally rather than what was on the outside.  The discussion then shifted to whether we worship the building or the One that it was to point us to.  I then settled into a discussion about leader worship and the arm of the flesh.  And were we supposed to worship the one who leads us?  Or were we to focus on the One our leader is pointing us to?  I then went back to picking up copious amounts of sunglasses that littered the ground. The lady I had been talking to was wearing a pair along with a sun hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment