THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, February 26, 2021

TRIBE OF TESTIMONIES - THE RISE OF THE CHILDREN OF LEHI

 Not exactly sure how I bumped into this gal who is part Navajo and has started a podcast to bring people of native blood together with stories of faith.  I responded to her to see if we can talk in a podcast:

Andrea,


Just got done listening to a few more of your podcasts.  I love them.  A great way for Saints to connect across all of the various tribes and various backgrounds in North America.

I just recently found out that I have native blood in me (both sides due to adoption at a time when records were not kept very well).  I now know for certain of my Cherokee (mother's side) and pretty sure of Paiute adoption on my father's line.

Though I probably appear more Anglo than native, I have the tell-tale sign of the Mongolian Spot in my lower back that definitively nails it down:


Anyway, I have always wondered why I was drawn to my native brothers and sisters until my aunt's geneaologies made me aware of our ties.  I am a dreamer and visionary and always thought it was just my ties to Joseph of Egypt through Ephraim that brought this about, but knew that there was more.  Stuff like this music really stirs me, as well as the pow-wows I have been to:


The time for Manasseh to rise is upon us - and you are being moved to be a part of that great movement.

I am in Cardston, Alberta.  All of the native (Cree and Blood) prophecies point to a time when there will be a great earthquake.  At that time, they will gather to a sacred spot called Chief Mountain just south of Cardston where they will join with their brothers and sisters (lost 10 tribes) who come from the north down the spine of the Rockies to Cardston and then follow the Missouri River down to the New Jerusalem where they will be the principals in building up that great city.  There will be millions of Manasseh who will flow to that city with their knowledge, teachings and will build it up.  Read 3 Nephi 21-27.  It is all there.  Plus I have gathered many anecdotal stories related to all of the events above.  It is going to be a VERY exciting time to see the Children of Lehi placed in a place of prominence.

We have a great future ahead of us as rightful heirs in the House of Israel.  This is part of the gathering that President Nelson talks of.  One of my aging friends here in Cardston will be the means of bringing an entire nation (native) into the Gospel, even though he is clearly Ephraim, but stirred to serve and lift his native brothers and sisters.  It will happen soon.

After the oppression comes to the Church from the government and our temples are closed through decree and the judgments of God are poured out upon this nation, the Cardston Temple will re-open and will run 24 hours a day as the gathered natives receive essential ordinances and prepare for their trek southward to Zion.

Hope to connect soon.

With Love,

Brother Wood Zone

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty interesting that many of the blood of Israel, and especially Joseph, that are finding out that they are native Americans. I had a DNA test done not too long ago, and confirmed that I belong to the Arawak tribe, and the Taino branch. I grew up singing their songs, dances, and learned several of my ancestral stories.

    Many of my Arawak ancestors were dreamers. I have inherited that gift from them. About 3 years ago, I met a lovely Diné (Navajo) grandmother. I found out through a dream that she will be in the group that will officially welcome the 10 tribes in Cardston.

    I look forward to the joining of the children of Joseph and the 10 Tribes. See you in Zion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that you equate the Lamanites with Manasseh. As I recall from the BoM, Ishmael was from Ephraim and Lehi was from Manasseh. So it's likely that the sons and daughters of Ishmael are Ephraim while Laman and Lemuel are Manasseh. So it seems to me that the Lamanites are more Ephraim than Manasseh as they are a mixture of the two sons of Ishmael and their wives (Half Ephraim/Half unknown lineage) and Laman/Lemuel and their wives (Half Manasseh/Half Ephraim).

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/26/they-may-be-in-the-system-questions-remain-on-solarwinds-hack

    Maloney said the hack, which was spread through a vulnerability in widely used Microsoft cloud software, affected law enforcement agencies, and more than 100 private companies involved “in foreign affairs and national security … And that’s just what we know. There’s much more that we still don’t know. We still don’t know if they’re still in the system.”

    Eleanor Norton, the District of Columbia’s delegate to the House who is a member of the Oversight committee, said “the information I’ve been given, is that the breaches included the Department of Energy, including a component responsible for managing the nation’s nuclear weapons” and the “roughly 3,500 accounts” from the Justice Department.

    Lawmakers on both committees pressed representatives of SolarWinds, Microsoft and FireEye on how to prevent these attacks from happening in the future.

    Smith previously said investigators estimate at least 1,000 highly skilled engineers would have been required to develop the code used to hack SolarWinds.

    US national security officials have also said Russia was likely responsible for the breach, and President Joe Biden’s administration is weighing punitive measures against Russia for the hack as well as other activities.

    Russia has denied responsibility for the breach.

    China, too, has reportedly gained access to US government files through the vulnerability. Beijing has denied this.

    What do you make of this????

    ReplyDelete