THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 26, 2021

GETTING OUR EZER ON

 You know, I have been waiting for something like this to come out to put things in perspective.

Most of the women in my life who are not trapped in the (in repented) sin cycle are true warriors.  To the point that I am always asking what is going on with the men:

https://www.chasingsacred.com/helpmate-the-real-meaning-of-the-word/?fbclid=IwAR3LC6Q7pOMGRe17k0XuZRNs_uy6YKn1QF4_f7CDtPVUCQvvRPP6BzIwHA8#:~:text=In%20Hebrew%20the%20word%20%E2%80%9Chelp,%2C%20ezer%20and%20k'enegdo.&text=%E2%80%9CIn%20eight%20of%20these%20instances,expressions%20of%20deliverance%20or%20saving

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Don’t know any other way to get ahold of you, but you need to check this out! It is dangerous of the possibilities. It is from ice age farmer, here is the link; https://YouTube.be/bvq-yAakQpQ I did send this link to my state representative and to my family members. We need to be aware of this.

    ReplyDelete