THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 5, 2021

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

 Please do NOT check your calendars!  It is not Wednesday.

According to one of my good prepper buddies here in S. Alberta (who many of you may know), this is the mid-point of the seven year period that started on Sept 23rd, 2017 when we had the sign of the woman.

Usually, when there is a big event, you kick it off with a party.  I am hoping for some awesome doom to start the show.  Maybe a new volcano rising from the sea or maybe a Tugunska-style event in some remote location.  Something flashy and rare.  Then we can get down to business of preaching the sermons by the Lord.  Pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show.....

So far, the missionaries have been mostly taken from the earth (yes, sitting in an apartment and doing quite little compared to what used to happen, is not missionary work - not much unlike Paul writing a few epistles from his prison cell....), we have the lgbt folks lighting up the Y last night, we had a mega-quake yesterday (at a time when they were mostly off-line for the last four years of Trump goodness), we have a dementia patient being spoon-fed the baby-killing presidential edicts to sign and so much else.  To me, this is a good time to start the party.  The trash evicting party.  I have to say that it is not exactly kind to call my wayward brothers and sisters trash - but it is more directed at what they are doing than who they are (children of a loving and quite patient Father in Heaven).  And patience does run out.  We have had statements in the past that the destroying angels have been sent to earth - and I have to say that when I see that a comet or space rock that does not follow the accepted orbital mechanics as it passes by, I have to give pause and wonder if these dudes have a rather unconventional ride to our blue space marble for the show.

But, I am hoping it will start with a real bang so there is little doubt in everyone's mind.  Between now and tomorrow evening.

I can always ask.  When I already sound like a raving lunatic, I always like to be able to point to concrete events to drive my point home....

5 comments:

  1. We'll see if you're right. I hope you are. I am so ready for things to really get going. ...at least I THINK I am. Ask me again once it really gets going. :)
    Even if nothing happens tomorrow that is apparent, there could be something big behind the scenes that occurs that starts the domino effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of the deception of the elect is incremental ism. A sign is given. Nothing happens. The deceived continue in their slumber. You try hard to wake people up, good that. But people will not wake up, they will follow the Laman and Lemuel pattern of anger, bully, physical violence and finally seek to kill you. Unless you are to meet the fate of Abinidai (sic) you may want to consider the safety of your family. We have passed a point of judgement that cannot be reversed. The punishment or curse is set. Stay safe. Follow the spirit. I think you were told once already it is time to chill. Best wishes. Wade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To openly speculate is one thing (and I think it is smart to do) but to double down again and again (reading old posts on this site) "this is the time, this is it" over and over again is a different story. You lose credibility every time you ignore the big picture, fixate only on what you want to happen as to make your case seem likely. I have done it many times and been wrong until I asked the question Why was I wrong several times. Because I was only looking for a few puzzle pieces that fit together even though a large part of the puzzle is still missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Easter is the mid-way point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Easter is the mid-way point.

    ReplyDelete