THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE

drudge report.

not good.

Also, the US is sending fighting vehicles that direction.....

Folks, just as the Mp and many others have said.  How is that repentance, food storage/water and many other things going??

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-u-s-army-is-sending-more-tanks-to-europe-72478ec2d30e

5 comments:

  1. Also interesting for those of us who are LDS: President Monson's message this month.

    https://www.lds.org/ensign/2014/09/are-we-prepared?lang=eng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out Iraq! Get on you tube and type in PM Liz E. There is property north of Ogden that looks like preparations for tent cities. I am not sure what to make of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's PM by Liz E

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you know that this tent city is north of Ogden? It looks more like the Heber City Girls' Camp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you added a new post about apples and oranges, I assume as a result of my previous comment. If this is the case, please allow me to clarify: I wouldn't have thought they were tearing down the existing Girls' Camp to build a new tent city. I meant to say that the general area looks like the area where the Heber Camp is. In any case, it doesn't really matter where it is; but am I curious as to its intended purpose... Thanks for sharing in the first place.

    ReplyDelete