THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, August 1, 2014

BISHOP KOYLE - DROUGHT WILL BEGIN IN THE SOUTHWEST

Folks, there is much going on in the world today.  This is one of those things I have been keeping my eye on since our SW tour last Christmas break:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101884085

The map on this link is very telling!

5 comments:

  1. Where can I find or read about bishop koyle and his prophecies or visions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, you will have to do a search in the upper right corner and you will find plenty of info on him. Indeed he was ex-commed, but he says he was visited by the Prophet of the day shortly after he died, and an apology was forthcoming. Me? I believe Koyle. I know the gift of prophecy when I see it. I have it. I can pick a fake in a second..... He was legit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was W. W. Phelps that was X-Ed a few times. Including the more we'll know Oliver Cowdry (of whom I am a descendant). Joseph Smith said "I never heard if a man being condemned for believing to much, only for their unbelief". (That's paraphrased). But this is how I feel about those knock spencer and close
    Themselves off to the Spirit and truth, just because the President of the church didn't say it, therefore it couldn't be true. I feel sorry for people like that. They miss the freedom that Mormonism offers which Joseph said encompasses "All truth".
    Thanks Iraq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things tend to happen quite naturally and can overlooked if we are not aware. Perhaps this is one part of the process of having many of the Saints migrate East. What if, in the need to reduce the strain on water supplies urban planners and other policy makers ask for volunteers to leave. The church, being good citizens steps up. The state(s) in gratitude offers to pay for eminent domain purchases of land and property. The funds help finance the migration to Jackson County. The liberals in turn get to add more land to the green belts that make them feel good about themselves. Since many LDS Hispanics in the South West tend to be in the lower socio-economic strata they will be more likely to accept the buy out offer. Their current propensity toward construction and labor related jobs makes these second tier migrants readily available for building the physical structures of what will become the temple complexes and related buildings for the relocation of church headquarters. Just some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete