THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

OFFICER SHOOTS BLACK MAN IN ST. LOUIS

Oh, boy I can just see Al Sharpton breaking trail to the scene to play the race card on this one......

What a joke America has become.  Even though most likely completely justified, watch more rioting erupt over this.  I would simply hand in my badge if I were in that area and not black.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involved-shooting-in-north-st-louis-2/

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the media propaganda battles. Unfortunately most people follow what they are told - an officer shot an unarmed black man. Even on the "unbiased" sites do I rarely hear about an officer who, when defending himself from a violent attack, shoots his assailant.
    The media storm is building. An earlier comment from another post alluded that this event may play out when the Zimmerman fiasco failed to produce the chaos necessary to declare wide spread martial law; and the "help" of the United Nations to quell the violence.
    I would rather see the world repent and allow the second coming to happen through righteousness. When my now 32 yr old daughter was about 6 or 7 yrs old she turned to me while we were driving and stated very matter of factly that "I'm going to be alive when Jesus comes again." Out of the mouths of babes. Her live hasn't been particularly bump free. Church discipline, repentance, and re-baptism. Things that tend to let me know that she is not exactly a self styled stigmatic; and the statement was more than just parroting back what she may have heard at primary.
    Things are getting interesting.

    ReplyDelete