THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

THE MOST COMMON SENSICAL THING THE US SENATE HAS EVER DONE...

 Wow!  They are starting to think with clarity, for once...:




I am sure they just woke up to the fact that they are playing with fire and that Putin just might not like us riding his arse over there in the Ukraine and that he may just be acting out of indignation for NATO being just minutes from Moscow.

This issuance of satellite phones on the day the USA announces that we will give Ukraine F-16's which can strike Moscow quickly and with conventional or tactical nukes.  This after drawing down Russia's defensive forces to the point that they might not be able to mount a vigorous fight.

Freakin dolts!  I have never seen anything like this.  It is on par with the brainless tourists that go to pet the "nice cows" in Yellowstone NP and find themselves launched 30' from a horn up their backsides for their trouble.


I think it was in "Prophecy: Key to the Future", that Duane S. Crowther hinted that prior to the 13 month war, there would be a hit on our eastern seaboard that shocked the nation.  Of course, the suspicion in the 1960's when this was written would have been Russia.

I would love to have a chat with Duane and see what in scripture prompted him to put that event in his timeline and to later affirm it in the follow-on edition printed in the 1980's (I think).  It is the only one I have seen with this event listed like that, but because I like the guy, I have always gone with it as a "thing".


No comments:

Post a Comment