THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, May 15, 2023

ENGINEERED EARTHQUAKES - SOMETHING FOR OUR FUTURE?

 I just got done reading this and I thought I would do yet another piece (after several weeks of drought):

https://apnews.com/article/denmark-tremor-acoustic-bornholm-3440f437ebb8363f549e867146302df4

I am not aware of any actual tech (via patents, etc) that deal directly with creating or triggering an EQ from some remote location using the natural frequencies of the earth, etc. (similar to the HAARP tech that has been documented by the US military as a thing).

BUT, I have been seeing more and more reports of these resonances and ULF waves being noted around the world including the PNW.  I figure the key to the west coast of the USA going into the Pacific is the plate that Vancouver island is on finally giving in.  This would finally give the Russians and Chicoms the perfect excuse that they need to perform a "humanitarian" mission of occupation of the USA (as Spencer has pointed out in VoG, and as many other visionaries have stated, will happen to finally bring the USA into subjection - James Bond style (A View to a Kill) - click link if not familiar with the movie plot.  A bunch of stuff in many of these movies is actually based on reality; stuff that is at least put on paper as a way to bring down a country.  Putting a nuke on the San Andreas fault would not do much - but using the natural frequency stuff in the earth to damage a country and even rip it in half (New Madrid) is what will actually happen via the VoG narrative.  That is why I was not too weirded out by most of the heavy stuff in there - because I have always known that it is possible to some extent.  Here is the comment that I approved today, that got me spun up:

I am the guy who sent the thing about Koyle. Here is how i think it plays out. The long hard winter is the last measurable sign before things unravel. Nearly 80 feet in the mountains of Utah. Next sign post is financial crash at this point we are 20% into it. Koyle said the crash will happen at same time a president dies. ( spencer in private said this would be an engineered crash by deep state. ) Interesting to note deep state needs this to happen to push CBDC this summer. Earthquake happens in fall ( also likely engineered by russia / china. As there is technology to trigger earthquakes..... George Albert Smith has said Nuclear attack will happen will happen on a holiday weekend with a presidental election. ( Thanksgiving, Christmas or new years ) So i think nuclear part could happen next year and earthquake this year. Earthquake could cause the issues to the ogden temple you saw...... So who knows exactly. But i think it all happens no latter than beginning of 2025. Also you have to listen to this it is amazing. The 2000 year old 

Hopi prophecy of third shaking as indicated by planets alligning is 10/18/24. This is a GEM: 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwDvE0J0Ifc  

And check this out on 10 tribes amazing: 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYKlUU1pk0

Here is the bottom line in this last earth scenario or winding up scene.  If the anti-Christ is going to get power via one of the existing superpowers or an emerging power such as China, it will be through an act of benevolence and by providing a solution to a worldwide problem (it could even be an attempted repulsion of the thunderous return of the 10 Tribes that this person unifies the world on - imagine the average LDS person actually going to war to attempt to oppose their return with the paycheck being issued by the d'evil himself as Comptroller of that enterprise).  If the AC were to attempt to gain the trust of the people via force, it would be a flop (just look at how popular Russia is since the Ukraine mess happened).  Imagine how much less popular Russia (say Putin were the actual A/C) would be if they nuked their way into power.  Everyone would have a horrible taste in their mouths from just one act of aggression, let alone many.

BUT, let's say Russia had the dreaded EQ death ray gun and actually DID trigger a massive EQ that they (and the Chicoms) then responded to and controlled the narrative so it appeared completely that they were the "good guys" and then continued to provide food and humanitarian solutions around the world.  Everyone would love them - yes, the perfect gaslighting, driving the victim into the arms of the abuser.  This is the exact scenario put forth in VoG - which is why I believe it is so maligned; precisely because it reveals the mechanism used by satan (who controls the A/C) to gain control over the hearts and minds of the unsuspecting people who are cheering him on.  And also maligned precisely because it identifies the entrance of the 10 Tribes and lays out that they are not some malevolent invading "aliens" or something, but sent from God to relieve the portion (holy tithe) that are awaiting a deliverance from bad actors and bad principle. 

This is precisely why we have been given the charge to improve our ability to have discernment and hear the voice of the HG and not be distracted by the things of the world.  That is how a magician gains the wonderment of the audience (by deception and by distraction).  Most LDS fell for it with this last scamdemic.  We were wholesale scammed on how they rolled out the numbers, (over)reported it, etc.  Was it a real thing?  Yes, it was.  It took down some gents.  Did they hype it and over report it?  Yes, very much.  And it was just a trial run as part of this big roll out that is coming with the one world currency, global health reaction, one world taxation system, mass sterilization, etc. 

So, whatever method is used to create a crisis will have to appear real to the masses, or this malevolent usurper will never gain a following of people who will blindly follow him into their demise.  Hitler's methodologies were crude.  He had to break the people, convincing them they were conquered and then round them up to get shipped to the ovens to self-extinguish.  How much more easy if you can convince the people to go on holiday, book their own tix and show up at the destination ready for a good time in the "tanning beds" in the building with the large smokestack next to it.  This is the ultimate in efficiency.  A well-laid plan worthy of old Scratch himself.

One last thought on Spencer's statement that California was turned into a series of islands, etc.  Wow!  My wife and I spent an extra week down there enjoying some balmy weather and some amazing terrain.  We were close to the La Jolla Costco, so we went there a few times.  Very hard to get to and the weirdest Costco I have ever been to.  Anyway, I was trying to navigate there from the Old Town SD (we stayed at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in our favorite Copper Tub Room 7 and I believe it is haunted as I heard some really strange stuff in the middle of the night) area and doing it from memory of the correct exits.  I missed it and was taken all over the back canyons and hills in SD.  I can tell you that most of the highways created in the canyons are literally in the cracks of the earth.  That place is coming apart.  Those canyons are not created from erosion, etc.  It simply is that the earth is being pulled apart there.    Same thing with gold country north of Yosemite.  Amazing area - but a review of the topographic data shows it has been wildly rocked in it's past.  It sounds like it will again.  You could not pay me enough to live there because it has a tough future.  Worse than Utah's.  There will be a reason the survivors flee and flood into the Rocky Mtn region.  It will not be tenable to live there after it is over.

Enough rambling for now.

3 comments:

  1. I had to invent a blog just to be able to comment, otherwise it wouldn't let me. So here goes:
    I have been devouring the alternative underground internet such as Natural News, rumble, bitchute, brighteon for the last year and have awakened as much as I have been provided with the information to do so. There is still much to sift through as to what is true or false. And the information I have learned about HAARP led me to ponder about how it coincides with VoG or not. And I do wonder if this Utah earthquake is God made or man made. I was just so astonished that many prophecies that may soon come to pass could be man made! All this time I had thought they would come like unto Moses with his plagues God had made, the river turning to blood, the grasshoppers, etc. I couldn't believe that this time around these similar types of plagues could be done by man such as Earthquakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my own type of plague come upon me after meeting you and your wife randomly at Lava Hot Springs. I had been struggling with blisters spreading on my right hand, it didn't cause me any pain, they were just very cumbersome. After arriving back home my husband came down with strep throat and got put onto some antibiotics. Sure enough I started to have a painful throat and we rushed to call our same family dr to ask if I also could be put on antibiotics. I took penicillin (as they were having an amoxicillin shortage at the time) for two days and started to come down with some outrageous hives that turned me bright red and was immensely swollen from my neckline to my hairline. My neck started to burn and itch uncontrollably and the swelling spread into even my ears. The blisters on my right hand then spread like wildfire to my left hand, and up to my elbows. My daughter said I looked just like an oompa loompa! My Blood pressure was at 210 over 180 when it was taken finally at an emergency room. Long story short it has taken me this long to finally have healed enough that I could once again feel ready to explore your blog and the many interesting topics. I highly suspect that I had a allergic reaction to the antibiotics combined with my immune system being weakened from Covid. I have been diagnosed with dyshydrotic eczema in which I have had to cut out all fragances, and toxic substances out of my life. I now most likely struggle with histamine intolerance, an autoimmune disease that has seemed to aggressively reawaken from my childhood. And has seemed to be activated in my twin teenage daughters ( so must be very genetic). We've had to learn to omit all chemicals, preservatives, and additves out of our life. Needless to say it has been quite the journey to try and live a normal life. Or at least get back to what was normal for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what do you feel about this Koyle's comments? Do you think he is saying that the VoG earthquake could happen this fall? I have long awaited this event (at least if feels forever to me) since 2017 when I first read VoG. I have been preparing fervently ever since then. I was spiritually awakened and ardently started watching for signs of the times. I became politically awake after figuring out how much Covid was an engineered scam. We've had 900 inches of snowfall this last winter which came from the Hunga Tunga Tonga volcano spitting out water vapor into the upper atmosphere in 2021. Is this the hard winter this Koyle was talking about? If so, if any of this is remotely tenable, than this is the event of a lifetime! For those that live on the Wasatch Mountains this would be our day Zero.Which means I would need to kick my Freeze Drying into high gear and freeze all meat that I own! At least it couldn't hurt anyways. I worry that my daughters will be at school when this event occurs, especially worrisome for my special needs daughter. But I shall build my faith that the angels will do their part and protect or preserve those He has selected to gather Israel. And the rest will be carried up to Paradise to carry on the work from the other side.

    ReplyDelete