THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM AND THE MULTIPLICATION OF THE CHINESE TAKEOUT

 So, my Tongan friend (SIL of Iohanni Wolfgramm) was talking about the last years of Iohanni and was there when he was in the last few days.  There were around 10 people who were at IWs house visiting and basically saying goodbye before that ship had sailed.  My Tongan SIL friend was asked to go pick up some Chinese takeout that those 10 people could enjoy.  He came back with a large amount of food.  Plenty for 10 people - but then another 40 people showed up.  Tongans know when food is being served.  I am a big guy, but my friend in the pool probably had 100lbs on me.  A huge guy.  He said that Iohanni offered to bless the food and my friend was distracted while he did.  After getting done blessing it as only Iohanni could do, the 50 people dug in and the SIL was sure it would be devoured immediately.  Well, he waited until the whole party had partaken and he went over to the table to see what was left.  It was like nothing had been eaten.  He dug in for firsts, then waited until the party had all had seconds and then he went back for seconds and he described a heaped plate once again.

At the end of the evening the SIL went back to see what was left and there was copious food left over from a modest takeout order and 50 people (most big eaters) were satiated.  This is what happens when you have a man with the fullness of the Priesthood bless loaves and fishes and honeycomb or Chinese takeout.

We need to remember this when times get tough and the Saints and good people from every walk of life are gathered against the storm that is coming.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that story… I often fret over whether or not I have enough food storage and how I be able to provide for my family and others in a time of need. I now understand how the Lord will provide. I have also read about the importance of praying over our food especially now to protect us from nefarious ingredients and poisons. Again thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the story I collect LDS books and biographies and his biography is on my wish list

    ReplyDelete