THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

BEATING THE ODDS WITH IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM

Well, I am not sure about what may or may not occur on the other side of the veil, but I literally had the impossible happen.  On my way down to SoCal, we stopped into St George.  I have my favorite hotels that are cheap and "good enough" when I go there, but this time I decided to mix it up and try the Ramada there.  All I care is that the room is clean, the internet is good and the mattress is not too hard nor too soft.  The rest is immaterial.

Anyway, I ended up at this particular Ramada.  I worked a half day and checked out at noon.  I decided to see if I could get some more time in by hitting the pool veranda while my wife finished up some errands for a wedding we were going to.   It was a nice 75F outside.  While at a small table next to the pool, I saw this older couple doing laps and joking around with each other.  I was thinking Hawaiian or Mexican and thought it was cute how they were interacting.  Normally, I am not a water man - but I felt compelled to head into the water and wade for a bit.  Next thing I knew I heard a trigger word for me (in this case, it was Draper) and I was saddling up to the man and asking him about his connection to Draper, UT.  I mentioned that there were prophesies concerning that place and then, out of sequence (of my usual narrative), asked him if he knew Iohanni Wolfgramm.  He got all excited and motioned to his wife and told her to come over immediately.  He presented the 15th child of Iohanni Wolfgramm (of the 19 kids he had).  I told her that I revered her father as a prophet and a great man of God.  She just about leapt into my arms and gave me a very warm hug.

For the next several hours, we talked there in the pool.  There were two people who Iohanni recently came to and told them to get as much food and water in place while they still could.  Iohanni told them both that a storm is coming.  When asked what kind of storm, he told them both that he was not allowed to tell.  Just to prepare for a storm.  Well, there are all kinds of storms that could be weathered.  An actual storm with rain, hail, etc.  A meteor storm (which would fit with prophecy).  A sociological storm where there are persecutions.  A financial storm where we know there will be massive losses that will make the first Depression look like child's play.  Many, many different kinds of storms.  Most of which will require stored food and even water to get through.  We talked of faith and how Iohanni, when asked why he did not come to an older more influential sibling of 15 of 19, he told them that most are asleep, so he has to appear to those who will get the message out.  And then, there is that Wood Zone guy...

The fact that we were put together to swap stories, was amazing to me.  He had never heard of Spencer and Visions of Glory, and I had never heard some of the amazing healing stories.  Just awesome stuff.  God is good!!  God is GREAT!!  If we are in tune with the Spirit, we need not fear that He will make all things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment