THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 4, 2021

WELL, NO MORE HUMANITARIAN AID FOR ME

A few months back, my wife and I have decided to go our own way on how our monies are spent on humanitarian aid.  We are STAUNCHLY OPPOSED to abortion, any party who makes it one of their main planks, and we seriously question ANYONE who supports that party in time or money.  Period.  Party affiliations DO matter to me.  They define who you are as a person.  In the old days, you used to go to church knowing that you were surrounded by people that had your back and who held similar, if not the same value set.  Today?  As Heber Kimball said it would one day come to; you really cannot tell a true blue from a total charlatan, because we are so mixed up the valleys.

The overt and very clear statement showing that the church spent 20 million on overseas covid vaxseen programs to carry out bill gates world depop agenda was just too much for me.  Then again showing President Nelson getting the jab.  I am not sure who is cranking out the propaganda - but it is sickening.

It looks like they circled the wagons on support against criticism of their own (and trust me, I love most anyone who is into aviation of any kind), again brought up the need to be good global citizens and so much else.  The pandering is kind of gross.  I cannot say how much disappointment I felt with just about every message the past few days - and for the past year from the top on down.  A bunch of pansies who will not use their bully pulpit and stand up to the cabal.  We collectively care too much for the praises of the world and not being mocked at the tree by those in the spacious building.  So sad.  So sad.

The problem is that all the peeps I "hang out with" on FB and in person are all against this crap as well.  These are the best people I know.  We all see the current trend headed towards the mark of the beast.  Most of us see this as the battle on the hill we want to die on.  There is no retreating or falling back.  We are disgusted with the notion or even thought of abortion.  One of my buddies made a poor choice and found herself pregnant in her teens - but took the extraordinary step of keeping her baby through the pregnancy and then doing the merciful thing and giving it up to a family desperate for a child.  At a time when she likely could not have cared for the child properly.  Principled people.  Not perfect - but principled.  I estimate that about half of the Church is in turmoil to some degree or another with this latest turn.

And the cherry on top was the closing prayer in the last session by the False Prophet-loving Eubanks (look up the interfaith praise that she gave to the Chrislam pushing pope who relaxed his stance on aborted fetal cell research so we could have this "miracle" vaxseen....).  Folks, we are headed towards a one-world-religion loving koombiah-fest compliments of the false prophet and the new word odor.  And quite frankly?  It really stinks.

I no longer pray in faith for those in leadership.  It would be a massive struggle to qualify for a temple recommend right now.

So what do I do?  Keep reading my scrips and hold out for a day when common sense, a real sense for the prophetic word and One Mighty and Strong makes an appearance.  I will continue to pray day and night until deliverance comes.

13 comments:

  1. Amen Brother!

    As a church - If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that has bother me for the last couple of years is the praise and quoting of the current prophet. I am a long term watcher of conference (since birth-ish) and just in the last couple years I have noticed that they only quote the current prophet. Is this new? IDK, it just seems that way to me.

    I am traditionally a cynikal person I have always needed to "prove them". The MSM has taught this and reinforced it upon me. When I hear the apostles out quote other prophets 50 to 1 my ears pop up.

    Just wondering has anyone else notice that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have studied the scriptures earnestly and gotten to know the whisperings of the holy ghost like I have never had, the spirit keeps whispering...the scriptures are cyclical, and there will be another Judas. In the scriptures we read that "by their fruits, we shall know them"..I remember watching a few years back, sister Eubanks praising the UN during their visit to SLC. At that time I knew the UN was evil in alot of ways. Then when uchdorf was caught donating to Biden, I thought, i hope that was just an oversight on his part. It didnt sit right with me. I went to bed praying that i would have an answer if he was someone i could trust. I woke up the next morning and upon waking was given the memory of him leading the church press conference that all missionaries were to be vaccinated. I hope i am wrong. I pray i am wrong. I was told once by a close loved one with amazing spiritual gifts that if you look into peoples eyes...you will see their real intent/spirit. Saturday during conference I saw the absence of light. It keeps coming to mind the prophet telling us, in these last days it will not be possible to survive without the constant companion of the holy ghost
    . Is it because we will have those we trust most in some leadership positions betray us? I too felt when the church pledged millions to vaccinate through the UN that something doesn't feel quite right. I sustain our prophet, but I also feel perhaps his warning to hear the spirit on our own is because nefarious activities will test us to our core in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure how anyone can support a party that doesnt mind the killing of millions of babies, i thought the church was against abortions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I have felt uncomfortable with Uchdorf for some time. I do have a problem with knowing how to sustaining the leadership. They do have the anointing. I believe the Lord will bless us in our activities regardless of leadership straying if we obey what we know to be true that they present to us. It seems Brigham Young has warned us to not just blindly obey the leadership. We have obligations to our own conscience. I think of the prophet Samuel's mentor, the prophet Eli, who did not discipline his sons abusive behavior to those attending sacrifices, were eventually removed.

    All my sources concerning the shots are more factually based rather than the never ending conflicting propaganda that comes from Fauci and the Government media complex. I postulate that the prophet and other leaders look any alternate information as just coming from radical, right wing conspiracy theorists, and feel free to ignore it without consideration. My theory is that once one acts upon prejudices, they loose the ability to sense a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started watching the Berkley interview and the role of the spear head, the LDS church in getting all global citizens vaccinated. She sounds like Joe Biden, the resistance is primarily coming from poor uneducated people in America and around the world. Great praise to the Pope. Also Pres Nelson made a statement that in this case it is spiritually acceptable to use stem cells in a vaccine. I am assuming as a doctor he understands that the stem cells come from aborted babies, otherwise he would not have made a statement. The full interview can be found googling berkley center covid vaccine challenges. The church is actively merging science and religion in a way I do not find acceptable. And it is upsetting that the G20 congratulates the LDS church on spearheading the world wide vaccine push.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my biggest disappointment is in the book of mormon prophets warn of coming destruction with something like "repent or die" i dont get any since of urgency from them, it was a pretty blah as far as i was concerned, i dont think there is any doubt the election was stolen! the CIA,IRS,DOJ,FBI are all corrupt, most judges fold to the pressure. america is basically tyrannical, it is totally run by the gads. yet Gods church is silent. i think we are on our own, be good and live by the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The church stance on abortions is yes and no. It is ok to have an abortion as long as it is not used as birth control. They give the following examples of approved abortions, incest and rape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elder Andersen's talk in the Saturday session was all about being against abortion. Yes, Pres. Oaks talked about supporting various parties, but the church is definitely against abortion, and there are Democrats who are too. But I get the frustration. Demonrats overall are wrong about so much.

    I'm going to enjoy your blog a lot less than I have over the last several years if you go inactive. I think you're leading yourself astray and getting sifted out if you no longer sustain the prophet because he doesn't say what you think he should say at this time. Don't be myopic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you might be a bit short sighted on this issue and that you may be loosing more than what you are gaining. Like holding so tightly to the sand that you loose all the diamonds. I don't get the feeling that Heavenly Father and Jesus are all that concerned about the new world order and the other large organizations as they are about our hearts and faith in Them. You may be seeing the rock as huge when really it's a pebble and you are holding it too close to your eyes. I feel for you and understand partly your desire to help people see how sad our state is and how we are so entwined in worldly ideas that we can't see the truth anymore. I think that if not careful you might be entwined in your own dislike of those who don't share your exact values so much that you can't see any value in what the church is trying to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I need a support group just to process all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Compromise...compromise...compromise. Reality! Official Declaration #1 - go along to get along. Still have to exist in the world. Until the King arrives and we live by His laws...we are stuck with collective humanity along with the stipulation to be salt and preach the principles. In a world where satan is raging...that's a lot of compromise. Go with the tide...or go against it. I'm not getting the jab...but I'm not in the upper ranks...with that set of responsibilities.

    I empathize with your position and my own is not much different. Same frustrations. That said I'm trying to cut leadership some slack for the simple reason that I don't know what they know...nor do I have their global responsibilities and mission statement tasks.

    Coming up on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. An old friend was forcefully pushed into retirement at BYU because of his outspokenness on the physics of that event. A month or so later BYU gave an honorary doctorate to Dick Cheney (a gad if there ever was one). Despite that and the subsequent ugliness from former church friends...To my friend's credit he didn't let that separate him from his membership after serving in a number of callings including Bishop. Later served as a Bishop again and served a mission in NYC. An example I hope to measure up to...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeremiah 14
    King James Version
    14 The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.

    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

    3 And their nobles have sent their little ones to the waters: they came to the pits, and found no water; they returned with their vessels empty; they were ashamed and confounded, and covered their heads.

    4 Because the ground is chapt, for there was no rain in the earth, the plowmen were ashamed, they covered their heads.

    5 Yea, the hind also calved in the field, and forsook it, because there was no grass.

    6 And the wild asses did stand in the high places, they snuffed up the wind like dragons; their eyes did fail, because there was no grass.

    7 O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name's sake: for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against thee.

    8 O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

    9 Why shouldest thou be as a man astonied, as a mighty man that cannot save? yet thou, O Lord, art in the midst of us, and we are called by thy name; leave us not.

    10 Thus saith the Lord unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the Lord doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.

    11 Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

    12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.

    13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.

    14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

    15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

    16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

    17 Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.

    18 If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not.

    19 Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!

    20 We acknowledge, O Lord, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against thee.

    21 Do not abhor us, for thy name's sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: remember, break not thy covenant with us.

    22 Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? art not thou he, O Lord our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.

    ReplyDelete