THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

GREAT ARE THE WORDS OF ISAIAH

 Wow, here are some words of wisdom from a faithful gal in FB who is not only vaccine injured, clearly feels this thing which clearly will keep her from buying and selling and traveling freely, is the hill she is willing to die on.  I support her.  I am wary of anyone who holds a contrary position to this:

Isaiah's words are prophesied to be understood in the days they are fulfilled. I think it is absolutely our responsibility to seek understanding of them through study and the Spirit. Isaiah speaks of Israel's leaders causing them to err. Of not caring for the poor, widow, and orphan. Of Ephraim or the Gentiles (that's us who have been given the fullness of the gospel) will reject it and turn away in part because of our leaders. He speaks of Ephraims leaders making a "covenant with death" to "save their lives". Obviously, if these prophesies have seemingly perfect correlations to current events. However, it is most likely up to us individually to determine through study and prayer whether they actually apply to our Ecclesiastical leaders. They certainly apply to governmental ones, but is that what Isaiah and the Lord intended?

1 comment:

  1. I know what she is talking about. I'm a little brain-dead after work today. It's not a covenant with death from what I understand. It is saying to God that if he does this then they will do whatever it is that they have planned to do. It's them saying to God basically we're in control and we're going to do this and we need your blessing. Hey there's a specific name for an I can't remember. When I remember I will let you know. Times are getting

    ReplyDelete