THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 23, 2021

A FULL SEPARATION OF THE WISE AND FOOLISH VIRGINS

I really like this guy and his wife.  He is a former Mission President.  He does not read the scrips thru a pink colored lens.  He reads them through the same lens I do.  One that does not filter to soften the message that the Book of Mormon was written for: US!

Start at six minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7MWx5dpwnY&t=226s

I think the great division is happening right now.  The wicked within the Church (those who support the abortion agenda, the Great Whore or Babylon, and so much else including fear over faith), will divide themselves out.

If you cannot see it, I feel for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Spot on!! I live this guy! Have followed his videos for quite some time. In his last video he is going to tackle D&C 45 (my favorite)! Can't wait. I totally think we are there! Seems to be the concensus of the those that are watching the signs. There are so many that play down the signs or think that we have a lot of time left...My Bishop....but we are there!! Had a discussion....or tried....with the Bishop in our ward trying to get a feel for his thinking and he stated we aren't even close. That there are too many things too happen yet. Most of my ward is in his shoes, thinking the same save it be a few only. I can see the separation happening right now. We have been told to basically to leave Babylon behind and make our homes a temple space, also, in last conference, a talk about getting a call and then picking up and leaving everything behind. I am prepared to do that and actually can't wait! Just done with the evil of this world and ready for Satan to be bound and the millennium to start!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which conference talk are you talking about, " getting a call and then picking up and leaving everything behind.
      "

      Delete